chapter-2

Niha couldn't comprehend her thoughts after the situation she faced in the hotel. She exited the room. Kept walking out quickly avoiding the questioning glances of the people. She kept walking and walking and at certain point she slowed down her pace .

Under the sky with sparkling stars, on the silent roads, she stood alone on the road thinking whats happening to her. Normally, from the situation happended to her she should be angry on him. But she was feeling different.

She is getting angry on herself for slapping him. She is feeling guilt. He misbehaved with her. The wrong lies in him. But she was feeling wrong for what she had done. What was wrong with her? Why was she regretting what she have done this? What was happening to her?

Her heart beat was rising frequently. She was facing difficulty in walking. She wanted to get rid of all these feelings happening to her right now. But she couldn't.

Why was she afraid of hurting him? Even yesterday when she saw the person driving the car recklessly was him, she immediately ran into her room. Why she was trying to run away from him even though he doesn't know her?

Keeping aside her questions she thought of informing her friend moukti that she left. She dialled moukti's number. Within two rings, moukti lifted the call.

Before Niha could tell her about not visting, she heard moukti's complaining voice
"Where the hell were you? I am waiting for you. Yet, I couldn't bless with your presence."
" I..I.."

Moukti heard niha's stammered voice and came to conclusion that something was wrong with her.
So Moukti silently asked," where were you?"
Niha looked around to find where she was and said,
"On the road"

"What?"
"Yes,on the road."
"Are you alright? Tell me your exact location. I will come", Niha heard moukti's worrying voice.
" I came out of the hotel took right and kept walking straight. I reached here. I don't the exact location," niha replied in her low voice.

" Stay there. Don't go around. I will be coming,"
"Ok". She cut the call.

Moukti hurriedly stood up from the table where she sat waiting for niha in the hotel. She kept walking until she bumped into a wall. She thought her ass going to hurt badly. But nothing happened.

No, it's not wall. how can a wall hold me? She thought to herself and looked forward to find a person with black shirt holding her on her waist. Slowly, she lifted her head up and to find that person who held her looking intensely towards her.

Both were looking at each other. None dared to escape one's gaze. But suddenly Moukti's head got struck why she was leaving. She freed herself from his grip, mumbled thank you and started walking.

She heared a voice from behind asking her name.
"Mouktika", she replied with blush on her face and left from there in search of finding niha. She followed the directions said by niha on phone and after a five minutes walk, Moukti found her friend standing alone on the road, looking at the sky and playing with her fingers.

It's sign from her friend indirectly implying she is tensed.
" Hey, what happend Niha?"

Niha narrated all the story happened excluding the appearance of person. Moukti was fuming with anger after hearing Niha's words and how he treated her.

But Niha's face was showing different expressions. Confusion was one clearly evident on Niha's which Moukti was noticing. Moukti was trying to read her friend.

"Was he the person whom you talk about to me?"
Niha's eyes widened in surprise thinking how can her friend read her mind.
"So I was right," Moukti concluded.
"But how ....", Niha was taken back by her friends words.

" I can clearly read your mind Niha. Did you talk to him?"
Niha closed her eyes and shaking her head and replying, "no".
" Why you could have talked to him?"

" What the hell were you saying! Why will I talk to him when he clearly was playing with me," Niha bursted out frustrating.
"Ok, Fine. Just leave the topic. We can discuss some other time".

Both of them hired cab and Niha left to her house first. After fresh up, she laid on her been thinking it's been a long day for her. She kept tossing on her bed.
Suddenly, she fell on to the floor.

She kept groaning by the impact of floor on her back. The day can't be more than better to her. With a lot of struggle, she got up from the floor, sat on the chair and started playing with her phone.

After some time, She heard doorbell ringing. She opened the door to find her brother completely exhausted. So didn't talked to her brother much and left to her room. She sat on chair which is present in the balcony.

After sanjay left the hotel, he entered into parking slot struggling hard to control his anger, where he parked the car. He sat on the driving seat holding steering wheel tightly making his knuckles whiter.

He couldn't come out of the thoughts someone slapping him. He is a man of huge ego. But now that girl smashed it. He was fuming with anger. He wants to get rid of them. So, he rode his car to place where car racing is held as it is the only way to control his anger.

He rode his car like a mad man for half an hour and after he set himself cool he headed out to go to his house.

On his way to his house, he stopped his car noticing a girl sitting on the balcony and thinking keenly. He lowered his side window.He kept looking at her.

When he saw her face clearly, He came to the conclusion that she was none other than the girl who hit him. Once again his anger was exploding out when she looking in his direction. Both were looking at each other.

One with anger and other with mixed feelings. Both their heart were beating at maximum rate. After few minutes, sanjay gained his composure and left from there irritated by what he was doing.

Niha was looking at the car which was leaving. Since, it's not the time to think much she laid on her bed after setting the alarm on her phone tugging it under her pillow and she slept keeping her irritating thoughts aside and making sleep consume her.