chapter-34

" Karthik is an idiot,Sanjay. Have you believed his words?" Moukti questioned Sanjay feeling unbelievable to hear his words.

" I got angry looking. That's it."

" You're a big fool, Sanjay. For once understand her, Sanjay. You're not a small kid. Why are you feeling jealous of Arjun?" Moukti enquired.

" No, I am not," Sanjay said stubbornly.

" Stop declining, Sanjay. We saw you behaving as a weird kiddo," Shiv said hiding his smile.

" I will kill Karthik when he come infront of me," Sanjay said.

" I hope not," Moukti said with wide smile.

Sanjay was waiting for Karthik's arrival while Shiv, Vandana and Moukti were talking. Door bell rang. Shiv stood up and gestured he will open the door.

Shiv opened the door. Karthik stood infront with Niha behind.
" You're over," Shiv said signing to Karthik.

Once Karthik entered the hall, Sanjay lunged over him. In fraction of seconds, Karthik was on ground hovered by Sanjay.

Sanjay punched on Karthik's face. Karthik groaned in response. Niha, Vandana and Moukti were horrified by the situation whereas Shiv is enjoying it.

Shiv is encouraging Sanjay to punch Karthik here and there.
" What are you, Shiv? Help me," Karthik shouted.

" Take this," Sanjay punched on Karthik's stomach.
"Niha,Stop him. At this rate, Karthik will be in hospital bed,"Moukti said to Niha.

Niha tried to stop him, " Sanjay, stop it. Karthik is getting hurt."
" Stay out it, Niha. Don't you dare to come between us. I am warning you," Sanjay said in a serious tone.

Niha took few steps back hearing Sanjay's voice.
" It's enough, Sanjay. Stop it," Shiv stated and seperated Sanjay from Karthik.

" Why did you stop, Sanjay? You can hit me as much as you want. First answer me, why were you hitting me?" Karthik questioned.

" For lying to me," Sanjay said.

" Why does it matter to you?"

" She is my wife."

" Have you ever considered her like one? Answer me, Sanjay."

Sanjay didn't tell anything. Niha was waiting for his answer. When he didn't tell anything, her hurt was beyond limits. Didn't he find them becoming close? Is it nothing to him.

" Why are you silent? Give her a chance, Sanjay. You can't find someone as better as her."

" She asked you to give me this piece of shit and you're telling me."

" She didn't tell anything. I am telling my opinion. That's it. If you stop, I prepared for something. Let me finish it."

Karthik faced Moukti and took the ring he brought for her from his pocket. He walked near her and said,
" Marry me, Moukti. I will make sure my face become normal before our marriage. That idiot didn't give me a chance to explain."

Moukti nodded her head. He placed the ring on Moukti's ring finger, Karthik hugged her and kissed her.

Moukti left Karthik and went squealing towards Niha and hugged her.

" I told you right. Karthik will tell you."

" I can't believe that dumbhead got courage to tell me. I thought I will be waiting till ages," Until now, Moukti whispered in Niha's ear but stopped telling and released from the hug, " Don't tell me it's you who told him to propose me."