chapter-17

Sanjay's rage was beyond control on Niha. He dragged Niha to his room. Niha pushed him and tried to get out of his room. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. He lifted her up and laid her on his shoulder. He could feel her breathe on his back.

He threw her onto his bed and reached over her. Niha was trying hard to push him. Irritated by her action, Sanjay held Niha's hands with one of his hand above her head.

Both their eyes met. He travelled his gaze to her lips and staring at her lips.
" Sanjay, What are you doing? Get off me," Niha said trying to push him.

This was enough to trigger him. He placed his lips over her and kissed her hard. She was not at all cooperating him. She shut her mouth. He growled in response to her action. He pinched her on her waist.

She gasped in response to him. Taking this as chance, he entered his tongue into her mouth. He thought to himself, " Damn.Seriously, It's amazing. I can't get enough of her."

He came to his senses and released her. He got off her. Pissed off, he shouted at her.
" Get out. Don't come across me today or else you won't like the consequences you will face," Sanjay shouted.

Niha was starting at him blankly. At first, he kissed her. Now, he was asking her to leave. She didn't understand what it mean. Many questions were running in her mind.
" Didn't you get it? Leave," Sanjay commanded.

Niha looked at him and taken back by his anger. She got up and left his room feeling humilated. Niha was frustrated by his behavior. She came out of his room and walked along the path. She didn't know where she was heading to as the building was huge.

Niha opened the door of another room. It seemed as another bedroom. She went in and locked the door. In the empty room, without a noise, only Niha was present.

Several questions were running in her mind. Why did he do that? One time he acts as if he cares, other time he acts strange. If the reason behind his strange behavior is to humilate her, he was successful in it.

She felt offended by his gesture. He kissed her and later asked her to get out. He treated her as if she was a waste rag. Niha shouted and pulled her hair in frustration.

Unable to control herself, she laid on the bed. Sleep engulfed her slowly. She didn't know how much time she slept until she heard someone knocking the door.

At first, she didn't respond. She kept rolling on the bed. But, the sound of knocking increased. Why someone trying to disturb her sleep. She got off the bed and opened the door with sleepy eyes.

Then she realized, she was not at her house but in Sanjay's house when she saw the bulky figure standing in front of her. She thought of her appearance. Her hair was complete mess. Her eyeliner smudged.

Sanjay barged in. He walked towards her. She was looking at him with wide eyes. Last night scenes were replaying in her mind.
" Don't act like you are an innocent. Just go and get ready. Pack your luggage for two days."

" Huh?" Niha was about to ask him further.
" Don't overthink about yourself. It's just to make others believe that we are living happily. So, just pack your luggage. I am regretting for kissing you last night. I am telling you it was awful. So, it won't happen again," Sanjay snapped at Niha.

Niha couldn't believe what she just heard. He regretted kissing her. Then who asked him to kiss her? Niha badly wanted to roll her eyes at him. But, she stood silent as she didn't want to trigger his anger. She simply nodded her head. Sanjay went out leaving her alone.

Niha was confused about what was going on? What was she doing? She showered and wore a simple chuddidar. She was afraid to go out. So, she just packed her luggage and stayed in the room.

After sometime,  she heard someone shouting.
" Will you come or not?"
"Oh shit. He is shouting again," Niha uttered and went out to face Sanjay opposite to her.

When Sanjay saw Niha, he clapped his hand and said sarcastically,
" Oh great! I finally got a chance to visit queen Elizabeth."

Niha took steps back. Sanjay cursed and yelled at her,
" Fuck. Don't act smart. Don't you dare. Do you think I am your servant to call you everytime?"
Niha just nodded her head," No, I actually don't mean..."

" Shut up," Sanjay pulled her. Niha thought," But I hadn't have my breakfast. Yesterday, I barely ate. What to do? He will again shout at me. Better to shut my mouth and follow him." Niha followed him unwillingly.

They went to airport. Niha was silent all the way. She stole glances at him. Seeing his irritated face, Niha didn't understand what to do.Flight landed in Goa. Niha followed Sanjay like a lost puppy wherever he goes. They reached a hotel after a long car ride. Niha was happy as Sanjay placed a seperate key in her hand. But, their rooms were side by side.

Both went into their respective rooms. Sanjay was completely disturbed. Niha's thoughts were accompanying his mind. He couldn't accept it. He threw the flower vase onto the ground. It broke into several pieces. When he tried to stop worrying, again her thoughts disturbed him. Yesterday he kissed her. It was playing in his mind.

He felt very annoying to think about Niha. He wanted to set his mind free. So, he went out and stopped near the restaurant. Sanjay slowly passed in. He came across a girl smirking at him. She waved at him. He too waved at her. She approached him. At present, Sanjay's mind was thinking how to distract himself from Niha's thoughts.

He didn't know what he was doing. He just wanted distraction. Slowly, that girl approached him. She pulled him towards a secluded place.
" I am Sowmya, " She held his hand.
" Sanjay here."

Sowmya was a thin girl of height 5'4. Though she is not  that much attractive but Sanjay felt she was enough to get Niha thoughts away from him.
" What about fun tonight baby?" She asked.

Sanjay nodded his head. He took her towards his hotel room. He shut the door. He pushed her towards the wall. He held her and started kissing on her neck. She held his hair asking him to continue further. He pulled her closure.

He was about to continue further but interrupted when he heard someone knocking the door.

Don't forget to vote and share the story.  Comment about the story.