chapter-50

" How do know, Karthik?", Sanjay asked Karthik.

" I know it beforehand. Moukti told me. She liked you from nearly one year back. She actually stalked you. I thought you were falling for her. But, now I know how much wrong I am to think of you like that.

She deserves better and the better is not you. How can you do that to her? You have problem with my dad, then you should deal with him or as his son it should be me.

Why her? Did you think she is easy? You thought you can do anything and she will stay silent. I thought you will treat her better. Once you didn't try to tell me that I have a sister.

May be my father hurt you more. You could have atleast talked to me about it. I thought you will share anything with me. How wrong I am?", Karthik shouted at Sanjay.

" I really didn't mean it will happen like this. I can't tell I am sorry for what I have done because if I hadn't done like that she wouldn't be in my life.

I am ok with what I have done. I feel regretted only because she has to know the truth this way. Today or tomorrow she will forgive me.

I can wait till then. For what your father had done, I can't forgive him," Sanjay expressed his views to Karthik.

Krishna turned Sanjay towards him and said, " I am really sorry son. I don't know how much you have suffered because of me.

I am a bad father who didn't look after his son's dreams. I am worried about him. He used to come home with several injuries on his body every day.

May be it was his interest in car racing, I can't afford losing my son. So, I was harsh on you. Same goes with Viraj also. He was also worried about you mainly after seeing me.

As a friend, he tried his level best to persuade my son to stop racing. But he didn't know it would cost his daughter's happiness. I don't know what holds for him in future.

For now, please forgive what happened in the past and look for your bright future with her. She is the one whom you can't get if you throw her. Think about it.

I am sorry Sanju. Really I am sorry for what happened.  I never thought my views would hurt my son.

If Niha didn't talk with me, I would have still thought my son was arrogant and doesn't care about others. Now I got the reason for his behavior and it's me," Krishna pleaded Sanjay.

" I know I am wrong. There is no need for both of you to remind me about it every time. I never thought I will display the truth to her in such manner.

I agree I married her to get revenge. Later, she made me realize she is the one for me. She made me fall for her.

I can't do anything without her. She became the most important person to me. I will ask her to forgive me. Even if she doesn't also, I won't leave her."

Karthik and Krishna stood there listening to Sanjay's words.

" Don't make further mistakes, Sanju. Tell her how much you care for her. Show her you can't live without her. Then she will be with you. Trust me once," Krishna said.

Sanjay nodded his head in response to Krishna's words.

" I will. Before that I should prove her, I deserve her. I will try to know about her before she comes," Sanjay said going through Niha's belongings.

Karthik and Krishna exchange glances asking each other whether Sanjay became crazy. They thought it's better to leave him alone. They left from there.

Sanjay was going through Niha's belongings. One thing that caught Sanjay's attention was Niha's diary lying behind her clothes.

His attention was diverted to it and he took it out. He was sliding the pages wondering what she wrote in there.