chapter-48

Viraj sat on the chair after hearing all the truth from Sanjay. He couldn't take all the matter at once. He had a daughter which he doesn't know. He blamed her and he always said she never deserved to be like what she is.

" So what happened to her ten years back is true," Viraj was on edge of shedding tears.

" What happened?", Sanjay asked all of sudden.

" You don't have to know about her," Karthik who was silent all time said suddenly.

" I have all rights to know," Sanjay said.

" Why you wanted to know? Is it not enough what you did to her? Do you want to hurt her more than that?", Karthik said.

" Wait. Let him know. He should know. He should know what happened to her," Varun said and continued looking at Viraj, " He too should know. And he don't deserve her as his daughter and he doesn't deserve her to be his wife," Varun said first pointing towards Viraj and then at Sanjay.

" What are talking Varun? What happened to her?", Krishna asked concerned about Niha.

Ten years back

Niha was standing on the road looking at her mother's body fallen on the ground after hit by vehicle. Niha stood there in shock.

She relieved from the shock and ran towards her mother.

She bent on her knees and started shaking her mother to get her into conscious state. But her mother was on the ground lying lifelessly.

" Ma. Get up. Please get up," Niha was shaking her mother vigorously. She was crying at her mother's unconscious state.

Meanwhile people who hit her mother got dowm. They saw the lady dead. They were worried what will happen this issue becomes big.

It was the secluded area. No one witnessed that except the girl over at the lady's body.

" What shall we do now?" One said pointing to Niha.

" No one know that we did that accident except her. Let's finish her."

" What are you speaking? She is still small kid. We can't do that to her."

" Then what will you do? Go and sit behind the bars."

" I don't want to go but.."

" See. You have the answer."

Both of them walked towards Niha. One walked straight to Niha. Other walked diagnolly towards Niha.She was crying looking at her mother.

She noticed someone behind her and turned back to ask them for help.

" Please help. My mother.." Niha pleaded the person infront of her.

The other person present diagnolly yanked her hair with his fingers.

" Leave me. Uncle, please tell him," Niha pleaded the other person trying to loosening the person's fingers from her hair.

" Shut up," The person holding her hair shouted and slapped her. She fell on the ground by the impact.

Niha crawled back inorder to escape them. But, stopped when the person kicked her stomach several times.

She groaned in pain holding her stomach.

" Why are you doing this? What do you want?" Niha asked.

The person didn't listen to her words. He dragged her to the secluded area beside the road holding her hair.

" Please leave me. My mother is there. I need to help her," Niha again pleaded him.