chapter-61

"Now you guys are going to explain me what's going on actually," Shiv warned Sanjay and Karthik seriously.

Sanjay understood the seriousness in his voice. But didn't speak. He didn't want to tell to Shiv.

Karthik wanted to help Sanjay. He was going nowhere. He just wanted everything to set right.

So, Karthik said to Shiv what had happened.

Shiv glared at him is enough to make Sanjay stay quiet.

" You're too cruel when it comes to her. What are you going to do now?", Shiv asked.

" I figured it out. It depends on Niha's decision finally," Sanjay said.

" She agreed to stay with you because she trusted you. Don't lose that atleast," Shiv said.

Sanjay stayed silent.

*****

After mehandi function, Niha was waiting near Sanjay's car where he asked to.

After some time, Sanjay came towards her.

" Shall we go?", Sanjay asked.

Niha raised her eyebrow in return.

" What?", Sanjay asked.

" You're asking me for permission. You will always pull me with you. What's with you now?", Niha asked.

" No need to rub it on my face that I am jerk, Niha," Sanjay said.

Niha narrowed her eyes and said, " What did I say? I asked casually. What happened to you?

Why are you behaving like that," Niha asked Sanjay taking step towards him.

" Nothing. Shall we go?", Sanjay asked and walked towards the car.

Niha followed him.

He started driving the car. Niha initially stayed silent.

Realising she won't be able to get a chance to talk with him alone, she asked, " Where are we going?"

" Somewhere," Sanjay said.

" Tell me," Niha asked expectantly.

" No. But, you should stay even if you don't like to be stay there," Sanjay said.

" Why am I thinking something is going to happen?", Niha said impatiently.

" Nothing but stay patiently," Sanjay said.

Sanjay stopped infront of a house. He walked inside and Niha went along with him.

Both of them went inside.

Sanjay rang the calling bell of the house.

Vardhan opened the door.

Looking at him, Niha took a step back.

Sanjay turned to her and held her arm amd said, " Trust me, Niha."

Niha didn't respond to him.

Vardhan moved aside for both of them to enter inside.

" Can we just stay here and talk?", Niha asked pointing towards the chairs present in the garden.

" Your wish," Vardhan said.

Niha and Sanjay walked towards the chair followed by Vardhan.

There was a pin drop silence.

Niha pulled Sanjay by his arm and asked him, " What's going? Why did you even bring me here?"