chapter-60

Next day

Niha, Varun and Vicky went to Karthik's place for Moukti's mehandi function.

Viraj went early being father of bride groom, he had lot of words to do.

All the three of them, entered inside. The place was crowded with several aunties and uncles.

Niha left Varun and Vicky there and went towards Moukti.

Niha looked at Moukti and said, " Oh my gosh! I never thought my idiot would be this much traditional."

" Shut up!," Moukti blushed.

" Save your blush for future, Moukti. Did Karthik see you?", Niha questioned.

" He is in another room. Naina aunty is not allowing him to come down," Moukti said.

" You have your ways. Stop your acting," Niha said.

Moukti laughed and murmured in Niha's ear, " By the way, your hero is looking at you all the time."

Niha eyes started searching for him and spotted him.

" What is he doing here? He should with Karthik, right," Niha asked.

" He is with him. When Naina aunty didn't allow Karthik, he sent your sweet hubby here to give me something. He was going to give me.

The time he spotted you, he stopped in his track and looking here and there," Moukti said.

Niha giggled in response.

" How do you know that Karthik sent him?",  Niha questioned.

Moukti showed her phone in response.

" By the way, you're going to stay with me till my marriage. No excuses are accepted.

Give your hand. They will apply mehandi on it," Niha made annoying face listening to it.

" I don't like it's smell," Niha reasoned out.

" Not all comes with delicious  fragrance. Most boys will fall for it. It may include your husband too," Moukti said.

" How do you know?", Niha questioned.

" I have watched so many scenes in serials. Husband will look at wife's hand. He likes it blah blah.

Don't question me. Just show your hand," Moukti said.

Niha showed her hand to the person who is applying mehandi.

" Stay quiet. Don't interrupt me," Moukti murmered in Niha's ear.

Niha nodded her head.

Moukti started calling loud, " Hey! My bestfriend's husband."

Hearing Moukti, all the relatives turned their heads towards Sanjay.

Sanjay smiled shyly in response.

Moukti gestured him to come towards her.

Sanjay went there hoping Niha would talk with him.

He kept looking at Niha. But Niha kept her head low. She looked as if she was in serious work.

Moukti was moving her hand infront of his eyes to gain his attention.

" What do you want?", Sanjay asked irritated.

" I am the one who called you. In return, you are talking to me like this," Moukti started acting as if it hurted her.

" Don't do overacting which you usually do," Sanjay replied.