chapter-35

" Give us a second," Niha dragged Moukti.

Sanjay was thinking what was that about. He felt that there was something behind Moukti's words but shut his mouth.

" What are you doing there?", Niha asked Moukti folding her hand.

" What did I do?", Moukti asked innocently.

" Why did you say like that?"

" I am helping you, Niha."

" No, Moukti. It makes things further difficult for me."

" So, you're telling me it's ok now."

" No, it's not. What else can I do? Nothing is right. He sometimes act like he cares about me. Other times, he treats me like a shit. What do you want? You want me to be fool infront of him expressing my feelings."

" Expressing your feelings doesn't make you a fool."

" What else it can be? What if he crushes my feelings? I don't want my hopes high. What happen will happen, Moukti. Let me go with the flow," Niha smiled and went out.

" No, Niha. It won't be a fool. I will try my level best to make you be happy," Moukti thought and followed Niha out.

" Come. Let's celebrate your birthday, Niha. Open the champange bottle," Shiv pushed the bottle towards Niha.

Karthik placed smirnoff bottle on the table.
" It's not happening," Vandana said to Shiv when she looked at the bottle.

" Please, Vanda. Only once. It's Niha birthday party," Shiv whined like a kid.

" Only today. If it is beyond limit, you will be sleeping on sofa," Vandana replied to Shiv's whining.

" Love you, Vandana," Shiv kissed on Vandana's cheek.

Karthik asked Sanjay, " Should I ask Moukti too?" after looking at Shiv and Vandana's conversation.

" Idiot. Ask her? Or else you will be out of your house," Sanjay laughed at Karthik.

Karthik groaned and asked Sanjay, " Won't you ask, Niha?"

Sanjay shrugged his shoulders," It's ok. Niha won't mind."

Karthik and Sanjay turned towards Niha and Moukti when they heard their voices, " Let's party, Moukti. Let's get wasted."

Niha and Moukti cheered their glasses and took 2 shots. Karthik and Sanjay's mouth hanged down looking at them.

" Moukti, you drink?", Karthik asked.

" Why not?", Moukti questioned back.

" Niha, you too," Karthik asked astonished. Niha laughed at him and took another shot.

Karthik turned towards Sanjay and said," It seems you shouldn't mind." Sanjay elbowed Karthik.

Vandana had fruit juice infront of her. She joined Niha and Moukti. Trio cheered and drunk. Vandana drank fruit juice.

" We should also start," Shiv stated.
Three boys started taking the shots.

After an hour

Moukti and Niha weren't in their senses. Looking at them, Sanjay and Karthik took the charge. They went towards them. Sanjay lifted Niha and Karthik lifted Moukti up.

" Stay here, guys. Use the room you like except Varun's room," Sanjay said and took Niha to his room.

He made Niha sleep on the bed. Niha woke up immediately.