chapter-36

Karthik turned towards Niha, Moukti and asked,
" Come quick. Why are you walking like a tortoise?"

" Shut up, Karthik. We are talking," Moukti said.

" Can I know what you are talking?" Karthik enquired.

" It's secret. You shouldn't know," Niha interrupted them.

Sanjay turned towards them and said, " Whatever it is, we can't wait for you day long." Sanjay turned back .

Niha stomped her feet but walked quickly to avoid Sanjay's outburst.

" Your husband is rude, Niha. If he act like that, I will kick you."

" If you're angry at him, take it on him," Niha shrugged.

" I know what to do," Moukti smiled evilly.

" Don't do anything stupid," Niha said.

" I won't," Moukti smiled. Niha was looking at her doubtfully.

Four members reached the car. Sanjay and Karthik sat front. Sanjay was driving the car. Back seats were occupied by Niha and Moukti.

" I thought of calling Arjun also. What do you say, Niha?", Moukti asked loudly to gain Sanjay's attention.

Sanjay applied brakes and snapped his head towards Moukti and glared at her. Moukti showed her tongue in return. Niha hit Moukti on her thigh. Moukti hissed in return.

" What?" Moukti asked.

" What are you doing, Moukti? You know Arjun can't adjust to new members quickly," Niha asked in return.

" You have no right to talk, Niha. Just go with the flow.
You told me he is not jealous, right. Let me see," Moukti said.

" Yesterday night, you didn't lift the call of Arjun. He called me. He thought of coming to your house. He was worried what happened to you," Moukti said loudly.

Sanjay held the steering wheel tightly. He turned towards Karthik and said, " I am telling you , Karthik.  If she won't shut her mouth, I will throw her out of the car right here."

" Why? Are you jealous?" Moukti asked.

" Why would I be?", Sanjay said looking at Moukti through rear mirror.

" Then don't talk. Just concentrate on driving. I need to go back safe," Moukti said.

Moukti's phone beeped. She looked to find Karthik's message.

"Why are you trying to ignite his anger?"

" It's fun. Let me see how much he will tolerate." Moukti typed back.

They stopped infront of the theater. They were discussing about which movie they should watch. Moukti and Niha were arguing about the movie.

There was a rom-com movie and action movie. Karthik and Sanjay were listening to them.

" What's with them. They will surely watch romantic movie. Why are they arguing?"Sanjay said.

" I don't know, dude. Ask them," Karthik suggested.

" It's decided," Niha said.

" Which movie?" Karthik asked.

" Mission impossible.Action movie," Niha said.

Sanjay looked at her and asked, " Why? Don't you watch that movie?"

" No. How can she miss her favorite hero's movie," Moukti said planning an idea in her mind to irritate Sanjay more.