chapter-29

Niha reached the hospital late as she worked overnight. When she entered the hospital, the nurse came running to her explaining her they changed her name as the patient's consultant doctor.

Niha couldn't tolerate this anymore. Though she did a good thing in saving the person's life, she is getting the blame.

She went to the Vardhan's room. She knocked the cabin.
"Come in," Came an voice out.

When she heard the voice, she entered the room.
" Sir, what is this happening?"

" What?"
" You know what I am referring to, sir."

" I can't do anything. Nothing in my hand. It's our head's order."

" Oh... So, you will just follow his order than considering what is right. Is it because to save Ananya. You know what sir, you were my role model before but now I am very proud of you, sir. I will directly talk to the head."

Niha came out of the room shutting door of Vardhan's room. She went towards Viraj's cabin. She was in full of temper that she barged in.

Viraj looked at her and said," It's minimum commonsense to knock before entering."

Niha smiled out sarcastically and said, " Oh! Really. Tells the person who puts the blame on others to save his niece."

" So, you are the young lady. I didn't do anything wrong. When you treated the patient, obviously you will become his consultant," Viraj said.

" Don't play games. I can understand you are trying to save Ananya. That won't give you a right to blame me," Niha shouted.

" Let's make a fair deal. I will compensate you with money. How much do you want? Or do you want anything else?," Viraj asked.

" You feel that I will agree to you. Never. You are full of yourself," Niha said.

" Of course. I hold the power in my hand. That is the reason why I am sitting here and you were standing infront of me. I am giving you the best offer. Shut your mouth and accept it."

" Do you think I am like all your people who work for you and control me? It's never going to happen. You put the blame on me without my mistake to save your blood line. One day,I will make you regret."

Viraj laughed at her and said, " You..will make me ...regret. It won't happen even in your dreams."

" I will resign from your hospital. I will submit the resignation letter."

" Are you mad? You will stop working for the top most hospital. Where will you work? What are you to leave such a job where others are waiting to grab an opportunity to work here."

"I may rather stay without work than bending head before you."

Viraj is the person full of pride. This girl had swiped it away. It was the first time someone talking against him which never happened before.

Niha came out and bought her resignation form and entered Viraj's cabin.

" This is my resignation," Niha handed the resignation paper to him.

Viraj laughed out loud and said," Do you think what you are doing is good? For you, it may be good. For others, all will blame you for leaving such a job. I won't ask anyone these many chances. I am asking you for the last time. I won't give any other chances if you come later."

" I believe in me. So, you don't have to worry," Niha said.

" Young blood. You don't know the real world and how others tackle. I am waiting to see where you reach," Viraj snorted.