1:Surprise

A/n: THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE AFTER A WHOLE ASS YEARRRR!!!!! Yasssss lets get intooooo itttt🤣

———

Billie grabbed my hand and we got in her car. Wedding dresses and all. She drove to a mystery location. In 20 minutes we got there.

We were now outside a beautiful house. It was a pretty darkish blue color with big windows and a wooden door, along with steps going up it.

A/n: sorry the house look a lil weird, its originally white but i changed the color and my erasing game weak af

A/n: sorry the house look a lil weird, its originally white but i changed the color and my erasing game weak af. The original gon be in the media tho, if yall wanna see it.

I looked to Billie and saw her holding up a key in her hand. I covered up my mouth with my hands as i looked at her and the key.

Jennifer:You bought us a house?

I was in shock. She gave me a beautiful shiny smile and i started jumping up and down which was sort of killing my feet,considering i was in heels. Billie handed me the key and I opened the door. I looked around as i entered the house.

Its everything i imagined and wanted. It was a blue house, just like Billie's and the insides were peachy like how my house was.Billie grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

Billie:Come on. I want you to see what i think, will be your favorite part of the house.

She began walking outside. I looked around and saw an outside kitchen.

I looked back at Billie with my glossy eyes

Flashback

Jennifer:Ugh! I wanna throw up.

Yulianna: Girl its not that serious.

I rolled my eyes and exaggerated a sigh.

Jennifer:Yes it is! I hate the smell of food inside of the house. Yuliet cooked spaghetti a WEEK AGO and i can still fucking smell it.

Yulianna:Hasn't your house ever smelled like food after you cooked?

Jennifer:No we had a kitchen outside, we did most of the cooking of smelly food out there.