21:Stress baking

Billie:Babe!

I heard Billie screaming through out the house.

Jennifer:What?!

I screamed back annoyed and stressed. I heard Billie sigh loudly,clearly stressed too,as she walked into the kitchen. She looked around the kitchen as her eyes widened.

Billie:Look at this shit,babe the kitchen is a mess. Can you please stop stress baking so that we wont be late to our appointment?

She stated in an exasperated tone.

Jennifer:Stress baking? Im not stressed,im fine.

I began whipping the batter even harder than before,making it spill a lot. Billie walked to me and grabbed my wrists which made me stop. I began taking deep breaths,trying to calm the nerves that used to be at ease.

Billie:Baby,today is just picking out sperm and listening to the terms and conditions. If we don't like the way it sounds we can just adopt,we're planning on doing that anyways.

Jennifer:I know...im just scared

I blew out through my nose,making my chest fall as my brain finally stopped ping ponging inside of my head. I nodded my head.

Jennifer:Okay,let me clean this up and i'll go get ready.

Billie:Go..i got it.

Jennifer:Thank you

I smiled slightly and placed a light kiss on her lips. I went upstairs and got dressed unto something different. When i was done i came downstairs to see Billie waiting for me.

We left soon after. As soon as we got there i felt nervous again. Billie grabbed my hand in the car. I turned to face her while breathing kinda harshly.

Billie:Baby...everything is gonna be amazing okay? Nothings happening today,we're just talking.

I nodded my head. We walked inside and were greeted by a lady with a cute flower dress.

Billie:Hello we have an appointment.

The lady smiled at us.

:What name is the appointment under?

I stepped into the conversation because i made the appointment.

Jennifer:Jennifer O'Connell.

The lady kept typing stuff into the keyboard and smiled at us.

:Yes, doctor lynn is already waiting for you. Please follow me.

We followed her through a hallway to a room. She knocked on the door.

Doctor lynn:Yes?

:Your 12 o'clock is here.

Doctor:Excellent! Let them in please.

She opened the door for us and told us to walk in. Billie and I thanked her and walked in. We were greeted by a sweet lady that looked like she was in her late 40's. She kind of looked like a karen but we could tell she wasnt.

She instantly smiled at us.

Doctor lynn:Hello, im doctor lynn,its very nice to meet the both of you.

She shook Billie's and I's hands.

Billie:Hey,its nice to meet you. Im Billie and this is my wife Jennifer.

She nodded.

Doctor lynn:Take a seat please.

We nodded and sat down.