2:Home is where the heart is

I woke up to soft snoring. I opened my eyes with a small smile. I saw Billie resting peacefully. I admired her face, she's so drop dead gorgeous.

Even after all this time i still find her as beautiful as i did the first time i saw her.I heard a ding from my phone so i slipped out of Billie's hold a little.

I picked up my phone from the nightstand and saw at the message i got.

Messages

Yuls❤️:Hey babes, come over to pick up the rest of your things whenever you can.

Alright, we'll be there in an hour or so.

Yuls❤️:Alright bestie,cant wait to see you.

I set my phone down on the nightstand and rolled over to Billie. I began to place soft kisses all over her face as she began to stir awake. After a while i realized that its one of the few ways to wake Billie up without getting cussed out.

Billie:Good morning wife.

I giggled.

Jennifer:Good morning wife.

Billie placed a kiss on my forehead and grabbed my hand as i rested my head on her chest,kissing it.

Jennifer:We have to go pick up the rest of my things from the apartment.

Billie nodded and groaned, not making any effort to  get up from where she was resting. I sat up and got on my phone.

Jennifer:Bils we have 50 minutes to get ready,thats not enough for you so you have to hurr-

I turned around and saw her sleeping. I rolled my eyes.

Jennifer:You have got.to be.kidding me.

I said pausing between words to take deep and calming breaths. I straddled billie and began poking her face,neck and chest.

Jennifer:Baby,baby,baby,baby.

She put her hands on my hips and groaned again. It was obvious she was half asleep.

Billie:Yes?

She said in a sleepy and grumpy voice.

Jennifer:Get readyyyy.

Billie eventually got up,after a shit ton of poking. We both got ready to leave.

Jennifer:Baby,we haven't gone grocery shopping so we cant have breakfast.

Billie:Lets eat out. We gonna have to go grocery shopping afterwards though.

We walked out to Billie's car. We got in and she began to drive,Billie and I ate our food at a random place that Billie suggested to go to. We had to go through the drive thru since we couldn't just sit in there because of who Billie is.

After eating our food we headed out to the girls apartment. When we got to the apartments parking lot,i hurried Billie since i wanted to see Yulianna and Yuliet.

We knocked on the door and Yulianna opened it. She shrieked and hugged me. I was gonna miss being around her all the time. They're like my sisters and we've always been together.