3:Gimme gimme gimme

We had no food at the house since Billie didn't plan that much ahead.

Billie:Imma play music.

Billie said, more of a question than a statement. I nodded and she put unravel me by sabrina claudio. We jammed out on the short ride to the store where we were going to buy the groceries at.

We got there before the song ended so we just stayed in the car until we finished the song. When it ended we got out of the car, billie walked around to my side of the car and she closed the door after i got out.

She put her hand out.

Billie:Hand?

I put my hand in hers as she smiled at me, interlacing our fingers. We walked into the store and grabbed everything we needed. Billie made sure to put her hoodie up to cover her green roots.

It took a minute. We were paying at the counter and getting the receipt when we heard screams....the fuck?

Billie and i looked back to be the nosy bitches that we are and we saw a group of girls standing there, well shit.

This went south so fast. I could already see where this was going and i knew billie did too.

We grabbed all of our things and ran. Usually Billie would take pictures with everyone but she's been having a lot of crazy fans lately and we didn't have the security guards here so we made an unspoken choice to run for it.

I ran ahead of Billie since i was closer to the exit and we ran to the parking lot. I opened the trunk so that when billie got here she could just throw things in there. We were rushing as the group of girls got closer to us.

We got into the car and Billie took off. She sighed in relief and we drove home. Billie grabbed the groceries as i went to open the door for her.

Afterwards i let her walk inside the house a little and shut the door,rushing to grabbed some of the bags from her.

Once inside Billie closed the door and she connected her phone to the speaker,starting to play tyler the creator. I began putting things away as Billie opened a can of rosarita beans and began to eat them straight from the can while singing tyler the creator lyrics to "Glitter".

I smiled as i stared at her,she stopped singing and looked at me with a weird expression.

Billie:Why you staring at me weirdo?

I walked over to her,standing facing her side. She put the can down in front of her on the marble kitchen island and turned in the spinning chair so her whole body was facing me.

She signaled for me to sit on her lap which i did. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she rested her hands on my hips and her head on my shoulder.

Jennifer:Its gonna be us together all the time. I still can't get over it.

She picked her head up and looked into my eyes. She kissed me and i smiled.

Jennifer:Alright imma go unpack.

Billie:Just keep your suitcases packed since we going on our honey moon tomorrow.

I nodded my head.

Jennifer:So do you wanna go to the sofa to watch the office and eat popcorn until we fall asleep?

Billie:I'll get the blanket you get the popcorn.

She clapped,pointed at me and then left.I nodded,laughing slightly and she went to our room. We got vegan and gluten free popcorn so Billie can eat it. As soon as the microwave turned off i took out the popcorn bag and then put the popcorn into a big bowl.