9:Sunrise

Jennifer:I was looking through my picture gallery and i saw this picture which reminded me of something.

I clicked on a picture Billie and I took on the bed,naked after sex a couple of days ago and flipped my phone so she could see the screen and the picture.

Billie went back to her normal self now that she knew what it was about.

Billie:Okay,what does that remind you of and why do you have that scary 'im gonna kill you' look?

Billie began to walk towards me again, applying aquaphor to her lips.

Jennifer:It reminded me of a certain agreement we made.

Billie sat down next to me and had a very confused look for about 5 seconds until she realized what i was talking about. Billie got up from her seat next to me and then walked like 5 feet away.

Jennifer:Billie you said you were gonna let me top you.

Billie:Yeah I wasn't thinking though. I take that shit back.

Jennifer:You cant take it back!

I said while laughing and she looked genuinely distressed.

Billie:Im not letting you top me.

I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her neck while i gave her a smile/smirk. I made direct eye contact with her,which i know she loves it when i do that.

Jennifer:Please baby, plus remember if you let me do it then you get to see me walk around naked for a whole day.

Billie grunted and looked to the ceiling. I know that i was winning her over. She looked back down at me.

Billie:I know im going to regret this but i reallyyy wanna see you walk around naked for a day.

I smiled knowing i won and began to kiss her.

Smut warning:Theres gonna be another warning in bold for when its over if you wanna skip it.

As Billie and I were kissing her hands naturally drifted down to my ass and grabbed it.

Jennifer:Uh uh.

I said teasingly as i grabbed her hands and took them off my ass,I let go of them then I cupped her boobs with my hands through her shirt. I heard her groan disapprovingly which made me chuckle.

She loves to do that shit to me and i know she hates being a bottom right now. Even though i can feel Billie stopping herself from taking control i put that to the back of my mind and try to enjoy this because she will probably never let me top her again.

I moved us to the bed,not breaking the kiss. I made Billie lay down on the bed and she grunted meanwhile i smiled knowing how hard this is for her to let me do.

Jennifer:Take off your shirt.

She gave me a death glare for a second and i just smiled at her innocently. She took off her shirt and i quickly unclipped her bra behind her back,flinging it across the room.

I begin to kiss her boobs teasing her which earns me an annoyed moan from Billie. I smiled as i began to kiss down her abdomen,giving her hickeys.

Billie was usually the one to give me hickeys so this was weird but i liked it. I finally kissed down to her bottom(?idk what to call it and not make it awkward 😂 back to the story)

I took off Billie's sweatpants and saw her in a thong which i loveeee when she wears that shit. I smiled to myself as i slid her thong down her legs and then effortlessly threw it to another side of the room.