12:Dinner plans

I woke up and went on my phone,checking my email and such. I checked it and wrote a few people back about some small commercials and ads. I didn't really want to jump into anything too big as of right now.

I checked my social medias and liked a few of Billie's fanpage's posts. Their captions are fucking hilarious. Billie soon began to stir next to me. I smiled,leaning over to her while peppering kisses on her face.

Her tired face turned into a happy face as soon as she realized what i was doing which made me giggle.

Jennifer:Why are you up this early?

Billie:Finneas and I are gonna write today,you?

I smiled and nodded my head in understanding,soon after answering.

Jennifer:Working out with Yuliana,Yuliet and Claudia today. Gotta get back into the groove of working out if i wanna get back into modeling.

Billie:Ouu any ideas on what you wanna do?

She began to get all excited and shit,that made me happy inside,just knowing she cared and wanted to see me doing something i love.

Jennifer:I dont want to do anything too big just yet.

She nodded and got up,following me to the shower. I love the shower at our house, its pretty big so we have enough room to do everything we need to do independently while still being there for each other.

Every now and then Billie would kiss my shoulder and I'd wrap my arms around her from behind as well as vice versa. When we finished we both got dressed. Billie into her normal clothing and me into my athletic sports bra and leggings.

Billie:Baby you want me to drop you off at the gym?

Jennifer:Yeah,the girls are already there.

I said looking up from my text message group chat.

Billie:Alright lets go.

I made sure i had my water bottle and everything else that i needed before grabbing Billie's hand and walking outside. I couldn't get over the feeling of the new house with my baby. We got into Dragon and Billie took me to my usual gym.

I turned to her and did a duck face to which she laughed and kissed me.

Billie:Alright,I love you,when you want me to come pick you up?

Jennifer:At 3 and I love you more.

She nodded and smiled. We kissed again and i stepped out of the car,shutting the door and walking inside. When i was inside i heard Billie drive away. I smiled to myself and saw the girls near the tread mills along with three other girls that i could recognize anywhere.

Jennifer:Heyy guys.

I said to the girls,trying my best to hide my awkwardness to the girls.Everyone said hi back,Yuls,Yuliet and Claudia hugged me meanwhile the other three girls who i recognized to be Kendall Jenner,Bella and Gigi Hadid smiled at me.

Yuliet:Jennifer meet Kendall,Gigi and Bella.

Yulianna:Claudia met them at a soul cycling class a couple of days ago and we've been working out together.

Gigi:Hi,Im Gigi,nice to meet you.

She came up to me and hugged me.

Bella:Im Bella,the girls have told us so many good things about you.

I smiled and they walked away,towards the treadmills.

Kendall:Im Kendall and im socially awkward.