6:This view is amazing

After the 5 minutes of laying down yesterday we left,went to our place and knocked out. Today we're going exploring.

This island is so beautiful that we wanted to see as much of it as we could. We both got dressed after taking a shower,putting our swimsuits under our normal clothes.

 We both got dressed after taking a shower,putting our swimsuits under our normal clothes

We went to this restaurant thing inside our resort to eat breakfast. We had a kitchen inside our place but we didn't feel like cooking so this is the next best thing.

We got there and sat down. There weren't a lot more people because its really early. We ate our food while discussing what we wanted to do today.

During our eating we had agreed on walking around and seeing what we could do or the places that we could go and thats what we did.

Billie and i decided not to take the car and began to walk away. Soon enough,Billie pointed out a trail.

That shit looked a little scary not gonna lie but Billie didn't seem phased and wanted to go through it

That shit looked a little scary not gonna lie but Billie didn't seem phased and wanted to go through it. We could see people far,far away ahead of us.

It relieved me to know they could get that far ahead and not fall off and die. I walked in front of Billie since she was walking mad slow.

Billie:Dude,this view is amazing.

I looked behind me at Billie to see what she was talking about and she was staring at my ass. I rolled my eyes with a little smile while shaking my head.

Jennifer:You're so annoying.

Billie:And you fine as hell lil mama.

Billie swung her arms around me,sneakily and I chuckled. We decided to sit down and cuddle while looking out onto the scenery. We stayed there,my back pressed against Billie's front while my hands rested on top of her hands.

We stayed there for around 40 something minutes. It was really calming to be there, with natures sounds of birds chirping,wind making the trees rustle and there was the faint noise of water hitting the ground.

Billie:We've been here for a while babe,lets go.

I nodded. Billie and I got up and finished walking down the trail. We got to the other side and there was a waterfall.