8:Can i open my eyes now?

Billie and I got back into the car after the sun finished setting and then drove back to our place. We showered and quickly fell asleep while cuddling.

Today when i woke up,to my surprise,Billie was already awake. I looked at her with a suspicious look meanwhile she just smiled at me.

Billie:Come on baby,get ready.

I kept the same look on my face.

Jennifer:You have way too much energy for-

I looked at my phone screen and checked the time.

Jennifer:-9 am.

She giggled.

Billie:Thats because i have a whole day planned out.

She began to speak in her cute baby voice as she said

Billie:Now get your lazy butt up.

Billie kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom. I got up and followed after her. It took us like 30 minutes to shower and then we got dressed.

Jennifer:Okay so where we going?

Billie:Its a secret.

She smiled as she was packing a backpack with stuff we might need. Billie had told me to take my swimsuit which i did. I put on a orange body suit with the stomach and back cut out and then put ripped shorts on.

Billie put on a bright green two piece swimsuit and then put shorts over it too. She left her top exposed because her swimsuit covered most of her boobs.

We got into the car and Billie was being really secretive which i found kinda funny. We finally arrived somewhere but i didn't know where exactly.

Billie got out of the car and i followed her lead,getting out too.

Billie:Okay, close your eyes and gimme your hand. If you open you eyes you gon be in trouble.

I did what she said and she began guiding me somewhere. After a while i got impatient and tried to open my eyes a little to see where we were going.

Billie:Didn't i tell you not to open your eyes?

Jennifer:I didn't!

I said a little too quickly,in a defensive manner while shutting my eyes tightly.

Billie:Im looking at your face,I saw you. Wait till we get back.

We finally came to a stop.

Jennifer:Okay can i open my eyes now?

Billie:Yeah.

I opened my eyes and i saw a lake,with canoes and workers out there that were helping people into canoes. I gasped,remembering our canoe date a while back.

Jennifer:We're gonna recreate our date?

I asked with a little smile to which she nodded. I jumped a little,out of excitement. Billie laughed and then she went to go sit in the back seat of the double canoe.

Jennifer:Uh huh.

I said shaking my head,stopping her from getting in the seat.

Jennifer:If i learned anything from our first canoe trip its that first, you cant row for shit and second,if you go in the front seat you'll get hit by every tree you slam into. So...in other words,you're going in the front.

I sat down in the back seat of the canoe and Billie chuckled while rolling her eyes.

Billie:Thats funny.

Jennifer:Yeah...hilarious.

I said sarcastically as she got in the front seat and then began to row. We had completely forgotten how to do that after all this time but eventually we got it again.

Of course we rammed into like 12 different trees. I laughed every-time.

Jennifer:Not so funny anymore huh?

Billie looked back at me and glared to which i just kept laughing because now she knew how it felt before. Soon enough we went around the lake and then came back to where we left.

We gave the people working there our canoe and then we went back to our car. Billie began driving somewhere else while "Life is a highway" played with us screaming the lyrics to it.

Soon we got to a beach with a couple of people there. I looked next to me at Billie.

Jennifer:I forgot to ask you where we going to.

Billie:Oh,we're gonna swim with turtles.

I gasped a little out of excitement and got out of the car before Billie,hearing her laugh a little.

Billie:You're act like a little kid when you're excited.

She said pouting and patting my head like i was 5.

Jennifer:Shut up,at least im not built like a little kid tho. With your 5'3 self.

I rolled my eyes and lightly slapped her hand away. She looked offended and i just smiled innocently.

Jennifer:Im sorry baby.

I kissed her and she still looked mad so i just kept kissing her until she smiled.

Jennifer:See,you're good.

Billie fake pouted.

Billie:No,im still mad.

I just rolled my eyes with a little smile.

Jennifer:Nice try.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her away as she pressed the button on the key and locked the doors of the car. Billie had apparently already booked a place to swim with turtles so we pretty much just went straight at it.

It was literally so fun and cute. Billie and I stayed there for like 2 hours until it began getting dark. Billie and I were walking back to the car when she saw a shaved ice stand and wanted it so she went and bought two shaved ice thingies.

Hers was coconut and strawberry flavored meanwhile mine was pineapple and mango. We ate it and then drove back. When we got there Billie and I went to go shower.

After we were done showering i was the first one to lay down on top of the covers meanwhile Billie took way longer because she was trying to find the matching shirt to her sweatpants. For me it was easier since i was just in a shirt and underwear.

I laid down on my phone,trying to pass time until Billie came into the room. I went to my gallery to look at the pictures of today with the turtles and smiled as i scrolled through them,looking at how happy Billie and I looked.

Eventually i made it to the end and then a lightbulb sparked in my head when i saw a picture i had.

Billie:It took me forever but i finally found this shit.

Billie said while she walked into the room,looking down at her shirt and then up at me. She stopped in her tracks and looked cautious.

Billie:What?

She asks slowly.

———
Authors note:CLIFFHANGER BITCHES🤣🤣

HEHE,i was debating on how to end this chapter,weather with smut or a cliffhanger but I hadn't done a cliffhanger in a while so here we are.

Anywayssss imma re read this book&the first one bc its been a minute. On an unrelated note have y'all seen Bils new merch? Gorll,im pretty sure she don't have creative control over that shiii.

Moving along...Byee❤️