13:So...Kendall huh?

Billie and I had pretty much been chilling this whole day. She didnt have any tours coming up or press to do so she was really just writing music which let her stay at home a lot or at Finneas' place.

After doing nothing for the whole day we had decided that it was a good idea to start furnishing the place and make it more like a home. We already have couches and stuff but it came with the house and wasn't really ours.

Billie and I got a couple of couches,mats,lights and appliances. We couldn't go out to the store because of who Billie is so we just ordered them online.

Jennifer:Babe why you keep picking neon green furniture?

We both laughed and she shrugged.

Billie:Because neon green slaps.

Jennifer:I get it baby but we cant have everything be neon green. Im gonna have a permanent headache.

Billie did that cute snort/laugh thingy which made me smile and shake my head. Before either of us realized it,dinner time had come around.

I began cooking sweet potato black bean burrito bowls,as i was setting the oven to preheat it for the sweet potatoes i felt arms wrap around me. I smiled looking down at my wife's arms.

Billie placed multiple light kissed on the right side of my neck which made me giggle.

Jennifer:Baby stoppp.

Billie:You look so good though.

I smiled,turning around in her arms,wrapping my arms around her neck when we were finally face to face.

Jennifer:Thank you. So do you.

Billie smiled,kissing me.

Billie:Alright well im gonna go shower. Join me when you're done.

I nodded and Billie unwrapped her arms around me,leaving the kitchen. I turned back around and placed the potatoes to cook,after wards i left the kitchen,making my way to the bathroom.

When i got there i undressed and got in. Billie turned around and smiled at me,immediately wrapping her arms around my waist and putting me closer. I felt the cold metal of her heavy chains on my collarbones.

I don't know why she doesn't take them off to shower. I swear she has separation issues with her jewelry. I wrapped my arms behind her neck,digging my hands into her soft hair,lightly pulling at the roots.

I could feel her smiling as she placed kisses under my jaw. We separated a little,still in each others arms and i just looked at her with a big ass smile on my face.

Jennifer:What?

I asked softly when her smile grew more than mine.

Billie:Holy shit im so in love with you

I giggled,getting that warm feeling in my stomach that i always get when im with Billie.

Jennifer:The feeling's mutual.

Billie leaned towards me and kissed me. I kissed back as soon as i realized what was happening which was probably a nano second. We stayed like that,just hugging and kissing,for a while until we began to actually shower.

When we were done we both got dressed. I finished before Billie,like always,but in her defense she does look a lot better than me all the time. I went downstairs and saw that the oven was already heated,now all i needed to do was put the potatoes in there for like 20 minutes.

The door bell rung and i smiled knowing that they were here. I rushed to the door and opened it. We all squealed once we saw each other.

Jennifer:Omg guys come in.

I stood to the side so they could walk in. I closed the door after them and began hugging all of them one by one. Kendall was the last one i hugged and i heard someone clearing their throat.

We separated and i looked at the stairs to look at Billie.

Jennifer:Oh! Baby come here.

Billie walked towards me

Jennifer:Billie,this is Gigi,Bella and Kendall. Girls this is Billie my wife.

They all greeted each other.

Gigi:Nice to meet you!

Bella:Yeah,we're big fans of your music.

Billie:Thank you dude.

We walked to the couch. Kendall was sitting on my right side and Billie was on my left as we sat down,beginning to make conversation.

Claudia:I totally told Jennifer she should start doing big modeling jobs.

Bella:Yeah like Victoria Secret underwear.

Jennifer:I dont think i'd be good for that.

I said while laughing lightly.

Kendall:Dude you have the perfect body for that.

Yulianna:I mean, they're not wrong.

Jennifer:Yeahhhh no way. What if my titty pops out when im modeling in my underwear.

Everybody laughed and Kendall lightly slapped my knee but she kept her hand there. Okay...thats a little weird but its whatever,something ive noticed about Kendall is that shes super touchy so im just gonna shrug this shit off.

I look to my left to see Billie looking at Kendall's hand. Her jaw was clenching but she didn't look mad. She also didn't look happy though.

The oven chimed and i got up to go check on the potatoes. I got there and began taking them out. I turned around to see Billie walking into the kitchen.

Billie:Hey baby.

Jennifer:Hey my love.

I smiled as i began preparing the food bowls. Billie leaned up against the counter with her arms crossed over her chest.

Billie:So...Kendall huh?

Jennifer:Yeah.

I said awkwardly.

Jennifer:So im guessing you saw the knee thing.

Billie:Yeah that shit was weird.

Jennifer:Did she doing that make you uncomfortable?

Billie:Nah its all good. Y'all friends,I get it.

I nodded and finished preparing the bowls.

Jennifer:Gimme a hand with this?

She smiled and nodded. Billie grabbed some of the bowls and carried them out to the dining room table. We had to take several more trips to get all the food and everything there.

Jennifer:Dinners ready.

Everyone came to the dining table and sat down. We began to eat and kept conversing. Nothing else weird happened with Kendall. By the end of the dinner we got up from the table and i walked them out.

Yuliet:We should hit up the club together sometime.

Gigi:Im down i love clubbing.

I looked over at Billie and saw her lightly nod her head and shrug.

Jennifer:Sure. Thats gonna be fun.

Kendall:Thanks foe inviting us.

I smiled and nodded my head. We exchanged goodbyes and they left. Afterwards Billie and I cleaned the plates and everything.

Soon enough we were showered and asleep in bed.

———

Kendall gon start a lil sum sum in the next chapters but yall didnt hear that from mee

Btw sorry its kinda taking me long to update imma try to update every other day and pre write some chapters bc im starting school again soon🤢

Cant wait to graduate but anyways yeahh

Btw:Friendly reminder,black lives matter❤️