19:Different

I woke up to see Bill was still asleep right next to me where she was. She was stirring a little bit. I saw shark was knocked out too. I smiled to myself and got up out of bed. I gave shark a couple of head scratches on the way to the bathroom.

I got into the shower and played some Eloise. I took off my clothes and I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head slightly and saw a sleepy Billie behind me. I giggled to myself and turned around in her hold.

Jennifer:Good morning.

She smiled but i could see she was still tired

Billie:Good morning.

Jennifer:Did i wake you up?

I began moving hair away from her face and she smiled,placing a kiss on my collarbone. In the mornings when shes sleepy shes extra affectionate.

Billie:Yup.

She said,popping the p at the end cutely.

Jennifer:Im sorry.

I smiled because she looked so cute.

Billie:Wanna go back to bed and sleep for the whole day?

She asked in a hopeful/upbeat tone as she perked up a little at her own idea.

Jennifer:I would want to do that buttt-

Billie groaned,resting her head where it was before as her demeanor fell.

Jennifer:We have to help your mom with support and feed stuff.

She loosened her grip on me a little so there was space between us as she looked at me.

Billie:Oh shit! Thats today? I forgot.

I laughed.

Jennifer:You always do. Thats why i remind you.

We finished shower after 20 more minutes. We stepped out and Billie got dressed into all black meanwhile i put on light washed jean shorts and a crop top since it was probably hot outside.

Jennifer:Babe,you sure you wanna go like that? Its probably gonna be hot.

Billie:Respect the drip karen.

Jennifer:IIIII hate you.

She cackled loudly as i rolled my eyes. I walked over to where we put all of sharks stuff and grabbed a leash.

Jennifer:Come here baby.

Shark waddled over to me as i tried to hold in a laugh. Billie imitated his waddling as i attached the leash to his collar. Billie took the leash and i made sure we had everything we needed.

I grabbed our masks,keys,wallets ect and we went outside. We got in Billies car and put shark in the backseat as she took off. Of course he didn't want to stay in the back so he moved to the front to sit on my lap.

I knew there was no moving him back if he didn't want to so i just left him there. When we got to the place support and feed was delivering food Billie,shark and i hopped out of the car.

We walked over to where Maggie,Patrick and Finneas were at. Billie and i said hi to all of them.

Billie:Family meet Shark.

Finneas:He's so cute

Finneas bent down to pet him and Maggie smiled,looked up at Billie again.

Maggie:Billie you know that having your own dog comes with-

Billie:-Responsibility,i know. Im a grown up now. I got it.

Maggie and i exchanged looks.Soon all of us began moving boxes of food to trucks for them to be delivered. I didnt see Billie and looked around to see her sitting by the curb with Shark.

I shook my head with a little laugh. I walked over to them.

Jennifer:So you're not going to help princess?

Billie looked up at me.

Billie:I am helping. Im dog sitting.

Jennifer:Mhm yeah.

Billie:I would help but im really hot because im dressed in all black.

Jennifer:What happened to 'respect the drip karen'?

I looked at her with a 'you tried it' look.

Billie:Fine.

She rolled her eyes playfully and got up. Billie handed the leash to me as we walked back to the truck.

Time skip

We've had shark for 2 months now. We're settled into our little family dynamic. Billie plays with him more than i do but im the one that takes care of him. We both love him equally and cuddle with him equally.

I was currently in the kitchen,getting some sea salted pita chips as shark played around me on the ground.Im at the house right now since i came back from running errands because Billie said she needed to talk to me when she got back from Finneas'.

Shes been a little weird lately. Not distant or anything bad but things have definitely been different. I can tell there's something on her mind. I didn't want to pressure her about it so i didn't bring it up but she must have talked to Finneas about it.

I heard the front door open and i walked towards that area. Billie smiled and greeted me by giving me a kiss. I smiled right back at her and we sat down on the couch.

Billie:Okay so something has been on my mind for a while and i just had to tell you.

Jennifer:Go ahead babe.

I put the chips on the coffee table and i leaned back.

Billie:Okay so..getting shark made me realize something.

Jennifer:Which is?

She sighed looking like she was getting ready to talk.

———

Cliffhanger bitchesss!!!

Anyways sorry it took me like half a month to update lmfaoooo. Sometimes i forget im a writer and just be reading. If yall dont blow up my messages talking abt some 'update' i will legit forget so my badd😂

Hope yall doing good.

!!Also this story might b ending soon!!

Probably around the 30th chapter or sumn.

!!Also pt 2:im working on another story where BILLIE IS THE BOTTOM!!