23:Get out

Im just gonna name her brother in the story as ryan bc i kinda forgot what i named him,hehe.

Also this story will be ending at 30 chapters,which will end the series of Billie&Jennifer books and i'll post the new story where bil is a bottom in a week after this one ends i think.

Anyways yeah.
——————-

Ryan:What was that about? Why didn't you congratulate my sister?

She turned around and gave him a "duh" look.

Chantell:Are you kidding me? Shes having an artificial child with her wife,what the hell is that?

Ryan:Hold up,i know you not talking down on my sister and her wife right now.

Chantell:Im not trying to,its just-its not right. That isnt how it was intended.

Ryan:How what was intended?

She put her hands on his chest in a loving way.

Chantell:Baby,children are between a man and a woman,this isnt okay.

My brother looked shocked and grabbed her hands, removing them from on top of him. She looked confused like she didn't know why he'd do that.

Ryan:What the hell is wrong with you? Nah you're not about to pull this homophobic shit. Get the fuck out.

Chantell laughed a little but soon got serious when she saw that he wasn't laughing.

Ryan:Im not kidding.

Chantell:But-

Ryan:Get out and we're done

She looked offended and turned to walk to the door,when she got there she saw me. I sized her.

Jennifer:Get the fuck out of my house.

She rolled her eyes and walked out of the front door. My brother turned towards me when he heard my voice. He looked sad that i had just heard everything she said. I gave him a small smiled and walked towards him.

I immediately pulled him into a hug while his arms were engulfing me.

Ryan:Im sorry,I didn't know she was like that.

Jennifer:Its okay,thank you for defending me.

He laughed a little and rubbed my back.

Ryan:Anytime baby sis.

Jennifer:Sorry you lost your girlfriend.

Ryan:Eh-it doesn't matter,i dont want people like her around anyways. Now lets go eat.

He threw his arm around me shoulder.

Ryan:Im hungry as hell. Lets grub.

We walked back to the dinner table where everyone was settling down now. Billie looked at me with a confused look and i just shook my head slightly,indicating i'd tell her later.

We ate dinner and everything went really smoothly. Afterwards everyone left so Billie and I walked up to our room. We showered and changed into our pijamas.

Billie:Damn,i cant believe that happened.

Billie said as she sat on the bed.I had just finished telling Billie everything with Chantell. I shook my head and joined her,leaning back next to her.

Jennifer:I know right?

Billie:Well thats done now.

We laid down as i dimmed the lights. I rested on Billie's chest as Shark came and laid down on the foot of our bed,falling asleep immediately.

Billie and i turned off our lamp lights and fell asleep right after.

————

this was very short,sorrryyyy,i was gonna make a longer chapter but this whole bitch ass hurricane/tornado threw me off😐

anywayss HAVE YALL SEEN THE THEREFORE I AM VIDEO? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE ITTTT!!

she really told body shammers to fuck off and im here for it.

also can yall tell @billiexoconnell and @billie_babies to stop flirting in my comment section?😳