10:First time flashback

Smut first time Flashback| this whole chapter is going to be smut.

Billie and i were spooning on her bed as we were listening to music. I was little spoon because Billie wanted to be behind me to play with my hair meanwhile i was on my phone.

She said something about my shampoo smelling really nice.Billie's red lights were creating a whole ass vibe in the room.

As Recognize by PARTYNEXTDOOR featuring drake began to play lowly on the speakers of Billie's room i felt her hand come up to my boob,grabbing it gently.

Billie and i have been very touchy and sexual lately even though we haven't had sex yet. Billie really wants to and so do i but a bitch is insecure in her body. There's literally nothing wrong with me.

Im actually the fittest ive ever been in my life since ive been going to the gym like 4 times a week. Im just scared of not being enough for her since i've seen some of the girls Billie has hooked up with and hoollllyyy shittt.

We usually end up making out and then before it can go any farther i stop her and thats the way its been for like a week.

I turned to look at Billie, we kissed and ended up making out for around 5 minutes until Billie pulled away.

I could tell it was hard for her. I decided to stop over thinking every single thing and just do it.

Jennifer:Dont stop.

Billie looked at me in shock

Billie:What?

Jennifer:I said....

I turned my phone screen off,dropping the phone on the bed while moving my legs to straddle Billie's thighs as she sat up,resting on her elbows and forearms.

Jennifer:...dont stop.

Billie grabbed my neck gently,moving me towards her face as she began to kiss me again. Before we could stay like that for too long Billie's hand left my neck and she grabbed my ass,flipping us over so that she was on top of me.

She pulled away for a second,looking down at me,her blue eyes contrasting with the red of her lights. Billie tugged at my shirt.

Billie:Can i?

I nodded and she took my shirt off for me. I laid back down as Billie stared at my chest. Shes seen me in bikinis before but this time it was different.

Considering the fact i was in a lace bra that was practically see through to the point where she could see my very shiny nipple piercings that i got as a spontaneous thing when i got bored while Billie was at a meeting.

Jennifer:Stop looking at me like that,you're making me feel insecure.

For the first time since she took my shirt off she made eye contact with me, giving me a soft smile.

Billie:Why? You're beautiful.

I gave Billie a smile and she leaned down to kiss me. After about 2 minutes of kissing me Billie began to go down to my neck,then collarbones. She snaked her hands behind my back to the clip of my bra.