25:Date

I looked down at my hands that were shaking at the moment. I saw Billie's hands come into view,i looked up at her.

Billie:Okay come on. We have to do it.

Jennifer:Okay but gimme a minute..shit.

I paced around a couple more times and looked at the test that was now on the counter in the bathroom. I took a deep breath trying to calm all my nerves and jitters. I picked up the test and i could see Billie's expecting face from the side of my eye.

I covered my mouth so it muffled out a gasp.

Billie:Are you pregnant?!

Her face was full of shock that was just waiting to be turned into excitement. I couldnt even get words out so i just nodded my head with teary eyes.

Billie ran to me and lifted me up. She spun me around a little until she put me down. She began to pepper my face with kisses as i tried to hold on happy tears because i really hate crying.

Billie:Holy shit we're gonna be moms.

Her eyes were as wide as I've ever seen them be. Her messy hair flopping around as she moved. After the excitement wore off to the point where we could function normally we called people to tell them.

She called Maggie first who cried telling Patrick. I called Yuliet and Yuliana who took celebratory shots. And i called my parents and brother while Billie called Fin and Claudia.

Everyone was really excited as were we.

Billie:You wanna go on a date with me?

I looked at her confused.

Jennifer:What?

I laughed a little. She smiled at me.

Billie:I saiddd,do you wanna go on a date with me?

Jennifer:You're really random but yes.

I smiled and she gave me a kiss.

Billie:Ok I'll pick you up at 8.

Jennifer:Pick me up?

I laugh.

Jennifer:We live in the same house. Where are you gonna pick me up from? Our room?

She looked like she was thinking.

Billie:Yup.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs with a little smile. I stopped in my steps half way up the stairs and turned around.

Jennifer:Wait. What are we doing?

Billie:Dinner.

I nodded my head. I walked upstairs. After looking through my closet for like 30 good minutes I decided on a nice,black dress with lace in the chest area and see through sleeves. It might be a little bit too much but i wasn't gonna be able to fit into it in a couple months so...

I put the dress in a place i was gonna remember later. I decided on a little black purse and black strappy heels. I walked back downstairs to Billie to see her on the phone making a reservation. She was almost done so i didnt get the name of the place or any details.

When she hung up she put her phone in her pocket and smiled at me.

Billie:Yes baby?

Jennifer:I wanna cuddle.

She laughed.

Billie:Come here.

I walked to her and she picked me up,taking us to the couch. She made us fall back on the couch and i laughed. She settled her head on my stomach.