17:Peaches and Bil

Billie and I have been staying in side for the past 2 days. Theres this virus going around and we not trynna catch that shit. Nobody was really preparing for it though so we're kind of bored.

We were social distancing for a while until we all got tested and the tests came back negative. Today Bil and I had to go on a grocery run and we were actually kind of excited.

Now that corona is a thing,its a new normal for people to wear masks so Billie can wear a mask out in public and not be looked at as weird. All she has to do now is cover her bright ass neon hair roots and we're all set.

We got our masks and made our way outside to the car. As soon as we got in,i connected my phone to the car and began playing "Fuck the world" by brent faiyaz.

We made sure to put our masks on before getting out of the car. The whole grocery store trip was good. No one recognized us,everyone was minding their business,trying to get their shit and leave as quickly as possible to be able to take their masks off and breathe normally.

When we got to Bil's car we took our masks off.

Billie:Holy shit! Finally.

I laughed and gave her some hand sanitizer. She smelled it.

Billie:Ou this shit smells good.

I smiled at her and picked up my phone. It was claudia asking us to come over.

Jennifer:Babe,Clauds asked if we wanted to hang.

Billie:Yes! I wanna see peaches!

I laughed and shook my head. I texted Claudia back telling her we were on our way and Billie began to drive. Billie and I jammed out to "Pretty Girl hi" by UMI.

Both:A BUTTERFLY, A GEMINI, PRETTY GIRL HI! CERTIFIED TO CATCH A VIBE FUCK UP MY WORLDDD AND IIIIII"

We laughed and before we noticed it,we had made it to Fin's and Claud's house. Bil and I stepped out of the car,locking it afterwards and Billie ran through their backyard doors after seeing peaches.

I shook my head with a little smile. Ever since they got that dog Billie has been wanting another dog. Pepper lives with maggie and pat so shes been missing having animals around the house.

Billie:Hi baby,you're so cute,yes you are,you're a beaut.

Billie said to Peaches,speaking in her cute baby voice. I closed the door after me and saw Claudia and Finneas standing by the door,just looking at their interaction.

Finneas:I swear billie only comes over for peaches.

Billie:Hes right isnt he baby?

She was still speaking to peaches. I continued to shake my head and walked to Finneas and Claudia.

Claudia:Hey.

She hugged me first and then i gave Finneas a hug. I smiled at them.

Jennifer:Sorry about her,she's obsessed with peaches.

Finneas:Really? I hadn't even noticed.

He had sarcasm coating his voice.

Billie:Ha ha.

She rolled her eyes and we walked in. All of us sat on the couch and of course peaches went right to Billie.

Billie:Babe we have to get a dog.

Jennifer:We dont have to do anything.

I said looking at her like shes crazy.

Billie:Why dont you want a dog? Aren't they cute?

Jennifer:Yeah they cute,to look at and play with. Im not gon be cleaning up dog shit and pee. What if they start barking at 4 am? Or what if they wanna walk and i dont wanna get up? No thank you.

Billie:Okay what if i tell you im gonna clean up after them and take them on walks and all of that.

Jennifer:Mhm,what about the barking? You sleep through anything,me on the other hand,i dont.

Billie:Pleasee mama.

Jennifer:Noo. Dont do that.

I began leaning away from Billie,looking at her cautiously.

Jennifer:You know i cant fight when you say that.

Billie:Come on. The house feels empty with just the two of us. We could get a dog or OU! Even better, a baby!

Jennifer:So should we adopt or foster the puppy?

They all laughed and i had been so caught up in talking to Billie that i had forgotten Claudia and Finneas were there.

Claudia:Anyways,you guys wanna eat?

Billie:When do i not?!

They got up and walked to the kitchen ahead of Finneas and I.

Finneas:When does she not?

We laughed to ourselves and went to the kitchen. We ate and talked throughout the whole time. We talked about how we're helping Maggie with a few Support and Feed deliveries in a couple of days and about upcoming projects.

Billie left right after dinner to go play with peaches,as expected,meanwhile we talked about where we should get the puppy from. At the end of the night we all said bye to each other and Billie drove us home.

We knocked out as soon as we got there.

———

Authors note:Surprisingly im still alive. Its been a minute😬i just got to a point of the story where i didnt know what to put and for a while I couldn't break out of that stage but im here noww.

I hope you guys are good❤️