Yaadein 4

Arnav reached home, his dad and Dhruv is waiting for him. Seeing him they stood up.

Alok: how is your college function?

Arnav: good dad, how many time I have to say don’t wait for me, I am not kid dad.

Alok: I know you’re not kid any more but for me, you’re my little chote.

Arnav: don’t say you not had dinner now?

Dhruv: he had, don’t worry, dad now you go and take rest.

Alok: bye, good night.

AD: good Night.

Dhruv: hmm say why so late Aman told you left 1 hour ago.

Arnav remembered encounter with Khushi.

Arnav: nothing, collecting myself somewhere.

Dhruv: ok now go and take rest.

Arnav thought " why he is not asking about Khushi?"

Dhruv: what? Why are staring me like this go and sleep. It's already late.

Arnav: ok good night.

Dhruv said wished him back and Arnav left towards his room. Dhruv saw him thought " I didn’t mentioned Khushi name because I don’t want you hurt again remembering her". He took deep breath.

After reaching his room, Arnav called TD and asked about her, TD told just now he dropped her to her home. After taking bath he slept on bed but sleep far away from him.

***

Khushi reached her home at 12.00 am all are worried for her, she came after two years, function over at 10.45, she still not came, and when they saw her coming inside the main gate, Rahul ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

Rahul: where were you chutki? You know how much we scared? I went to your college also to see you, but they told you left long before.

Khushi: ya, when I am coming my car punctured in middle of the road and all top of this dabba mobile is dead, how can I inform you?

Priya: leave it you came safe to home, that is important welcome to home, saying this he hugged Khushi.

Khushi: I missed you bahbhi.

Rahul: only bhabhi not us?

Khushi: of course all, where is mom and dad?

Shashi: we are here, Khushi ran towards her dad and hugged him tightly, I missed you.

Shashi: we also missed you.

Garima: saara pyar dad ko hi dogi? [All love only for dad?]

Khushi: mom, she hugged her, how are you?

Garima: see how I am?

Khushi: dad apko nai lagta mom turning very beautiful day by day.

Garima: what, wait ….. Khushi ran inside the mansion all followed her.

Khushi: where is small member of this home?

Priya: she waited for you and slept long back, now morning you can meet her.

Rahul: if you now wake her then she will take whole house on her head, like you did in childhood.

Khushi: bhaiyya, saying this she hugged him side way.

Rahul: how is your college function?

Khushi: good, fantastic, lot of improvement came in college.