Yaadein 16

Stage is set for engagement, relatives and family friends are coming to ceremony.

Aman: what you informed Media about your engagement.

Arnav: yes Aman, first I thought ceremony is only in between two family, but why should I scare for that Kamini Raizada? Hearing my engagement is her first loss.

Aman: ok, if you ready for this, then must be you thought a lot about this.

Arnav: yes, I thought a lot, she wanted to separate me and Khushi na, now see I will marry Khushi in front of her.

Aman: you said Khushi that you’re the one she getting engage?

Arnav: NO, still not.

Aman: what? I know her in anger she will do something Arnav.

Arnav: relax buddy, I know her, she must angry on me, in this angry she will ready to engage to me, she will see me direct when ceremony is going to happen.

Aman: you and your logic.

---------------------------------------

Khushi is fully ready for engagement, she is angry and nervous also.

Khushi: that Laad governor not came for me, Bada, Bada bhashan de raha tha, tumharui engagement mere saath hogi, Baad me hogi ab.

Priya: what you saying?

Khushi: nothing bhabhi.

Priya: ok let’s go, now time for ceremony.

Arnav stood in other side waiting for khushi to come down, media is clicking photos. Khushi came to stairs down casting her eyes, arnav easily guess that she is angry and fluctuation. But still in that look, she is looking very gorgeous and beautiful I her lehenga.

Priya and Khushi came to stage and all family member surrounded the stage, Khushi’s family and Raizada family are on stage

Shashi: where is my son-in-law?

Anjali: chote. Anjali called and arnav came near stage, but khushi still not looking him. She cursing him.

Khushi: [in mind] ye Laad governor will not come, I know I blindly trusted him and now see I am going to engage this stranger, when he not plan to come here then why he came behind me to Mumbai, at least I am free from this unwanted relationship.

Rahul: come on Saale Sahab, why stood down, come up.

Arnav smirked and came on the stage.

Khushi: [in mind] why I am feeling Arnav is here in this function, is he came?

Arnav came and stood in front of her, Anjali applied tilak on khushi’s forehead and Garima to Arnav.

Priya: now ring exchange, Khushi forward your hand. Khushi forwarded and arnav slides the ring on her ring finger, when he touched her hands, she felt Goosebumps on her skin.