Epilogue

Khushi came and stood beside Arnav, Kamini’s men’s surrounded all of them and she is so happy today.

Kamini: your husband kept you in safe place not bad, you know I tried a lot to find you but all in vain, but we failed.

Khushi: now also you will not going to succeed in your plan Kamini.

Kamini: oh really? But your kind information your lovely husband signed all property papers on my name.

Aman: you really think like that.

Arnav: where is my mother I am asking you last time because after this if this property also goes on your name but you will can’t be there to enjoy this property.

Kamini: chill ASR, my talk is not over till. I just hate this Khushi she ruined everything whatever I planned. But you don’t remember anything about past right? So chill.

Arnav: [smirking] you really think like that?

All turned towards Arnav who is smiling seeing Kamini, Kamini’s face color drained hearing this.

Arnav: what you thought I am suffering from Amnesia? Arnav Singh Raizada ka mind itna kamzor nahi hai ki wo yunhi sab kuch bol jaaye. i get to know everything when I saw guest room first time when Di stopped me saying that there is waste things are kept.

Anjali: chote you’re acting in front of us till today?

Arnav: Sorry Di I have no choice left, because I know she is plotting something big for us and her main target is Khushi. I know she will keep eye on me, so acted all this, I know every details of her what she is doing and what not.

Kamini: you’re saying lie right?

Aman: then why you roaming around Jannath Mansion on bike?

Arnav: that is for my work, I wanted to know what she is doing that’s why I gone there, I saw Kamini there that day and when I saw her near Jannath Mansion I just followed her.

But I never know that she kept my mother somewhere, this idiot Rocky not said anything to me.

Kamini was shocked to hear this, she turn towards Rocky who is smiling seeing her.

Arnav: don’t be surprised Kamini because he is my man, whatever he gave information to you from my accident to till today that’s all by me.

Rocky: sorry sir I don’t know that women is your mother, I thought she maybe someone else, like she said to plant bomb in Dhruv wife’s car, so I thought…..

Arnav: but you should be careful around right who is that men’s that took her from there?

Rocky: I think she is the one sir, because that place where you came there no one come that is vacant place.

Kamini: how dare you Rocky you betrayed me?

Rocky: oh come on who wanted to die when opposite person is The ASR, I am looking mad to you.

Arnav: I have very close to her but all happened because of Mohan.

Dhruv: Mohan? He is driver and how he related to this?

Arnav: because that idiot not fully repaired the car, when it’s already car break is failed. Thank god that day I took the car, what if Khushi went in that car someday.

Arnav held her hands and looking her lovingly and caressing her cheek.

Arnav: I am sorry Khushi, I knowingly hurt you in this when you’re going be mother of my child, I am really sorry.

Aman: now you tell me where you kept Aunty otherwise you dead body go out from this mansion.

Nani: No Aman, I don’t want on drop of her blood fall in this mansion, do whatever you guys want her out of this Mansion, she is dead for us.