Yaadein 34

Khushi heard what Arnav is speaking about. Arnav turned and saw Khushi sitting on the bed.

Arnav: wo, juju called me.

Khushi: I heard everything, Arnav we should leave today itself.

Arnav: but Khushi we don't get tickets soon.

Khushi: I don't know what you do, but we are going today itself, anything happens here then who take care of us, in India all family members will be there.

Arnav: nothing going to happen Khushi relax. I am here with you.

Arnav came and hugged Khushi tight.

Khushi: I don't know I am also feeling something going to happen. Please Arnav you have that power Na? Please do something about tickets we will go today itself please.

Khushi pleaded him, and ASR don't like this type Khushi, so he nodded his head and called Aman.

INDIA:

Anjali is lightning diya in front of Devi Mayya and praying for her White's life.

Anjali: hey Maa, you snatched my mother, I am not said anything because that time my chote and family are with me, if something happen to chote then I can't breathe, please save his life Maa, please.

Armaan: Anjali relax nothing going to happen OK, Aman called me and said that Arnav and Khushi coming today.

Anjali:[ Smiling] really?

Armaan: yes Khushi insisted Arnav for this and now they are coming to India.

Anjali: I will not send him anywhere after he reach here.

Armaan: now smile, nothing wrong going to happen.

AR OFFICE:

Dhruv: (on call) tell me what information you got?

Caller: sir she is trying to harm someone but who? I don't know. Dhruv: no one, either Arnav or Khushi. Both are in danger.

Caller: sir, I got one important information.

Dhruv: what?

Caller: your wife not met with an accident, someone failed her car break.

Dhruv: (little shocked) leave that and concentrate on Kamini.

Caller: sure sir.

Dhruv: Jo yaha nai uske bare mein kyun sochna, Naina is crime partner of Kamini, I don't want to know anything about her.

Other Side:

Kamini: be careful Rocky because Dhruv can do anything, if he say anything about this to ASR then we both not survive on this earth.

Rocky: sure mam, I am also keeping one eye on Raizada’s.

Kamini: keep eye on Dhruv because he may be dangerous for us now as ASR not in India.

Rocky: if you say then can I finish him?

Kamini: no, if we finish him then our life also finish same day ASR don't leave us.

Rocky: that's true, now what we have to do?

Kamini: waiting for time.

Rocky: OK then bye mam.

Thailand:

Arnav and Khushi reached airport as Aman sent AR chopper for them. Aman also came to Thailand to pick them as Anjali ordered him to go.

Aman: hi Arnav and Khushi.

Arnav: hi.

Aman: enjoyed your honeymoon?

Arnav: you think we enjoyed?

Aman:(smiling) better next time.

Aman: smile beta when your turn come Na then you see what I will do.

Aman: see Khushi he is threatening me.

Khushi: don't worry I am with you now.

Arnav: he is my employee and I will not give him holiday.

Aman: you will because Khushi have……………. ( Cut by Arnav)

Arnav: OK I will not let's go, Di will be worried for us.

Aman understood that Arnav don't want to inform Khushi about his changes in AR shares.

Khushi: what Aman saying to you?

Arnav: nothing just like that.

Aman: so when we hear good News?

Khushi: what good news?

Arnav: Saale both you and Jiju gifted us c****s and now asking about good news? No good news for 2 year.

Aman: what? I want to become Chachu soon.

Khushi blushed hearing their argument and left from there.

Aman: why you not said that your gifting her something?

Arnav: that is surprise Aman.

Aman: the bungalow is surprise what about the property?

Arnav: she will be upset hearing this, that's why I not said anything about that.

Aman: what about family members?

Arnav: after taking their opinion I said you make papers.

Aman: today or tomorrow she will get to know then?

Arnav: then I will handle her, or maybe situation make her understand.

Aman: what situation?

Arnav: who knows what happens in future? If something happens to me then……… ( cut by Aman)

Aman: just shut up Arnav you're also talking like Di now.

Arnav: I am saying practically Aman and can you promise me something Aman?

Aman: you just order me I will give my life to you.

Arnav: in future if something happens to me then take care of Khushi, I know you are good friend of her from beginning. For my sake you broke your friendship with her.

Aman: don't talk like that Arnav, and I am always with you and Khushi. (Smiling) I think morning you talked with Di Na? That's why you also talking like her, emotional talk.

Arnav: she cares for me Aman, and thanks to Armaan that he is her life partner.

Aman: that's because of you, otherwise Kamini never going to accept Armaan for Anjali Di because he is a Muslim.

Arnav: love doesn't see custom Aman, I know what Di felt that time, failure in love pains a lot, I Don't wanted di suffer in this like me.

Aman: when my love come in my life?

Arnav: when time is your side. Don't worry I will select a perfect life partner for you.

Aman: just like Khushi.

Arnav: she is only one piece on this earth “Kismat waalon ko milti hai”.

INDIA:

The chopper reached Raizada Mansion because of Anjali she hadn't wanted them to come from airport.

Anjali: welcome back chote and Khushi.

Armaan: see how she is smiling spoiling your honeymoon.

Anjali: I am really sorry Khushi because of me your honeymoon spoiled.

Khushi: no di, don't say sorry I pressurised Arnav for this, you know safety comes first.

Aman: right honeymoon ka Kya hai, we will send you both again after some time. But jiju we gave wrong present to them, they took that seriously.

Anjali: which present you both given?

Arnav: nothing di, they are just pulling my leg.

Arnav glared Aman and Armaan for this awkward situation. Khushi slightly blushing to see them again started that topic.