Yaadein 11

Khushi: “I am yours, don’t give myself back to me”. Saying this she hugged him tightly and started to cry bitterly.

-----------------------------------

Arnav hugged her back.

Arnav: shh… stop crying BakBak you know naa, I can’t see tears in your eyes.

Khushi: mein tumse bahuth pyar kathi hon Arnav, but mein majbur hon. [ I love you so much, but I can’t ]

Arnav: just tell me Khushi what happened I will remove all your sadness in a second, just open up baby for once.

Khushi: NO, I can’t try to understand your BakBak Arnav, you know I will not do anything without a reason.

Arnav: but I want to know, this much right I have, say Khushi please. Your Arnav is in front of you, just once, just once say me, don’t kept that secrete inside your heart, its pain me, because my heart is with you Khushi.

Khushi: I don’t want in future something happens to you, if I stay with you then I don’t know what will happen?

Arnav was shocked to hear.

Arnav: [cupping her face] why you scared? I am here na? Then why you making difficult for me as well you to.

Khushi: please don’t hate me Arnav, I can’t take that, I will die if you start hate me.

Khushi powering all her sorrow today, Arnav was hard time to controlling her, Arnav first time saw her in this vulnerable state, she always smile and full of life, but now.

Dil kuch udaas udaas sa hai,
Zakham aaj bhi bhara bhara hai,
Ab sine mai rouka na jaaye ise aankhon se beh lene de,
aaj thoda sa ro lene de...

Arnav tried to stop her crying but she continuously crying, hugging Arnav, Arnav was confused now what to do, his mind is full block, he was not getting how to console her, but he decided whoever behind her vulnerability he will not leave that person, if that person turns his mom also he will not leave her this time.

If he stay like this then he will not get what he want, so he again masked his ASR avatar, and said angrily.

“Listen carefully Khushi, [she shocked seeing his sudden angry face] you’re just mine, and always will be mine, no one dare to separate you from me, I am not that Arnav, my biggest mistake in past is I given you promise to which I fulfilled, now I am not your Arnav, I am ASR, [Khushi was confused and shocked] yes ASR, wo ASR jo ek bar mujhe jo chiz pasandh aa gayi tho mai usse kisi bhi halath mein hasil karke hi rehetha hon, I am not your lover boy anymore, I am ruthless, arrogant ASR no one dare to touch me, forget about harming me.

Khushi: Arnav…..

Arnav: I know you will come back to one day Khushi, “I never let anyone else borrow my heart because I know there’s a chance in hell you might want it back.”

Khushi: try to understand Arnav “ye hamari taqdeer mein nai hai”. [This is not in our luck].

Arnav: fix this in your mind “KI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA APNI TAQDEER KHUDH LIKHTA HAI”.

Khushi: tomorrow my engagement there, please.

Arnav: Engagement hogi, <pause> wo bhi mere saath.

Khushi was shocked, “are you did something to that guy, tell me Arnav”, she asked.

Arnav: tomorrow you will get to know.

Khushi: please tell me na Arnav.

Arnav: why should I tell you, when you’re not opening your mouth, if once I get know what you’re hiding, then I swear Khushi, I don’t know what I will do that time, better you, yourself tell me.