Yaadein 46

After Aarthi Nani announced time for Dhandiya.

Anjali; chote you know how to play Dhandiya?

Arnav: No and i am not interested in this stupid dance.

Khushi; leave it Di, he don't no the dance that's why saying this as stupid dance.

Arnav: oh really? You're saying like you know this dance.

Khushi: yes I know.

Lav: ASR I will teach you how to play this.

Aman: first you hold properly your dress then teach him.

Anjali: where is Rahul?

Khushi: he is busy so he will not come here.

Nani: now everyone move to garden area.

All are going when Arnav pulled Khushi in one of the corner.

Khushi: why you pulling me like this? If anyone saw is like this then what they will think?

Arnav: I don't care what people think.

Khushi: then why pulled me here.

Arnav was about to ask guest house matter but he stopped saying and staring her intensively.

Arnav: you're looking beautiful in this dress.

Khushi: [Nervously] thank you.

The intense look on his face making Khushi breath hard. Arnav moved to close to her that their lips are inch away. Here red lipstick making him insane. He will kiss her today whatever consequences come. He was about to kiss her when they heard Lavanya calling him.

Arnav: dam this girl why behind me?

Khushi; you're the one that day hugging her that closely, now you complaining.

Arnav: so you felt jealous?

Khushi: jealous not at all, you saw that i am affected by this that day?

He was about to say something when they heard Lavanya voice coming very near. Khushi came out from his hold and ran towards back door.

Arnav: [ confusingly starting her] she know each and every corner of this house.

Lavanya: who?

Arnav: nothing. Why you calling me?

Lavanya: Nani said to call you so I came here.

Arnav: you go I will come later.

Lavanya: you will dance with me Na?

Arnav: NO. Leave.

Lavanya came down, she want to impress Raizada family for ASR. But all are giving importance to khushi only. Dhandiya dance started and all started to dance, khushi, Aman, Anjali and Armaan are dancing when Arnav came there are stood silently and watching Khushi only. Aman came to him and dragged him in the dance.

Lavanya: if ASR don't want to dance then why Aman is pressuring him?

Nani: they are like that bitiya.

Arnav and Khushi came together in dance facing each other.

Khushi: not bad you danced very well.

Arnav: in this world nothing there which Arnav Singh Raizada can't do.

Khushi: it's there.

Arnav: what?

Khushi: giving birth to baby. You can't delivered a baby