Yaadein 50

After finishing the puja all said Arnav to go back Jannath Mansion, Khushi is nervous thinking about that woman.

Aman: you guys go BGs are waiting for you.

Arnav: is this necessary to go there?

Armaan: yes for your safety you have to go.

Aman: and my sources informed me that Kamini is planning something big this time so you have to be careful.

Arnav and Khushi nodded their hands and went out from RM, but Rocky saw them in the RM. And he called to Kamini.

Rocky: yes ma’am I saw them in RM, but they are going somewhere I think.

Kamini: follow them.

Rocky: I can’t ma’am, they have BGs.

Kamini: So what you just follow them with distance.

Rocky: they have some 10 BGs if they see me then they will not leave me.

Kamini: is ASR memory came back?

Rocky: don’t know ma’am.

Kamini: ok we will prepone our plan, tomorrow we will go to RM, tell your persons to be ready.

Rocky: yes ma’am.

---------------------------------------

JANNATH MANSION:

Arnav slept after their love making and Khushi called NK to come JM with doctor. NK came with doctor to JM.

NK: where is ASR? If he see me then he will kill me here.

Khushi: relax he is sleeping and I locked our bedroom door.

Doctor: you’re doing this much for a stranger god bless you dear.

Trio came to that woman room where she is awake still.

Doctor: how you feeling now?

Woman: I am fine doctor, but I don’t know who I am.

Doctor: don’t worry soon you will get to know.

Doctor checked her and gave precautions and said that woman to sign here for further treatment. That woman signed. They came back and the lady slept in sedatives.

Khushi: why you took her signature doctor? She don’t know anything?

Doctor: I know dear. But in our subconscious memory it’s saved, see we sign many times on papers, we not remember the way we sign because it’s already there in our mind.

NK: so?

Doctor: see when I said her to sign, she not said that she not remember her signature, in fact she signed because it’s there in her subconscious memory.

NK: seeing her signature we can find her identity right doctor?

Doctor: yes, see she signed as Ratna A. R, means Ratna is her name and A should be her husband name and R is her surname.

NK: what if we give her information and photo to media?

Khushi: dumb NK, Kamini automatically know that she is with us.

Doctor: try to call her with this name and see she will respond for that.

NK and doctor bid bye to Khushi and went out from there. Other side Arnav wake up and saw Khushi not in bed, he came out wearing his half night pant without wearing shirt.

Khushi saw him coming and hurriedly took the family photo and acting as where it will fit on the wall.

Arnav: what are you doing here Khushi?