Yaadein 21

After dinner Anjali said to arnav that show his room to khushi, Armaan was teasing him with his message.

“You want don’t disturb sign board for your room”

Arnav: Di, take your husband away from here, he will disturbing me.

Anjali: what? Where chote my husband sat silently.

Armaan smirked seeing him, Nani and Alok gone to their room and Dhruv is attending a conference call instead of Arnav, because Arnav is busy now.

Kamini is observing them what they are doing, arnav just threaten her from his glare, so she also gone to her room.

Arnav: now can I go?

Armaan: what that important wait, we want to talk to Khushi.

Anjali: just shut up Armaan, go and see what Ayaan is doing and help him.

Armaan: you think he take my help, NO NEVER.

Arnav: then go this is right opportunity to spend some time with Di, Ayaan not disturb you both.

Armaan: arre haa, in your talk I forget that, come Anajli we will go. ALL THE BEST ARNAV.

Anjali: now stop teasing him.

Arnav: if you’re not my JIJU then I showed you consequences to you.

Armaan: [smiling] really? I don’t think so. Don’t take panga with me, otherwise I will make sure you not spend your first night peaceful after marriage.

Arnav: Di you take him here or myself drop him to your room?

Anjali dragged Armaan from there threatening him “if he not come then she will make him sleep on outside the bedroom”.

---------------------------------------------

ARNAV’S ROOM:

Arnav came and closed the room door and pinned khushi to door.

Arnav: my hands twitching to touch you since you came here.

Khushi: you made me so vulnerable arnav I am breathless seeing your actions.

Arnav: what to do my hands not keep quit, they want to touch each and every body part of yours.

Khushi: control your desire Mr. Raizada.

Arnav said NO and captured her lips, his hands are roaming on her waist, her dress is up, he made her turn her back to him and slowly his hands travels to south, his nose nuzzling in her hair and huskily whispered “I want you, now, here”.

Khushi: [breathing hard] no Arnav, please, someone come.

Arnav: no one come here, all bid bye to you, and they know we need some privacy.

Khushi: but still, your mother may watch us.

Arnav: don’t spoil my mood taking her name, can’t you see my room is all covered with window covers.

Khushi: nice room.

Arnav: thanks, soon it will be ours.

Saying this he inserted his fingers inside her, she gasped, and held his hands tightly. Arnav removed her hands from his and said “I want to feel you BakBak skin-to-skin.

Khushi: I don’t want to pregnant so soon.

Arnav: I will come out when my climax come ok?

Khushi: after this there is no more session till our first night.