Yaadein 48

Khushi is sat again in pool side and thinking about today's incident. When she is thinking when cold wind blowing on her face. She saw someone standing in dark placing his hands in his pockets.

Khushi: who is there?

A person came out and it's none other than Love of Kushi’s life Arnav. Khushi is staring him with lot of love.

*Music begins*

Arnav is seeing her and he is walking opposite to the pool side where Khushi is standing.

(Janam dekh lo mit gayi duriya Mai yaha hu yaha hu yaha hu yaha) - (3)

Khushi also walking towards him with teary eyes.

Kaisi sarhade kaisi majburiya

Mai yaha hu yaha hu yaha hu yaha

Both stood opposite to each other Khushi sat on the chair Arnav came and slept on her lap. Caressing her face.

Tum chhupa na sakogi mai woh raaz hu.

Tum bhula na sakogi woh andaz hu.

Arnav sat up and cupped her face.

Gunjta hu jo dil me to hairan ho kyu

Mai tumhare hi dil ki to aawaz hu.

Khushi kept her head on Arnav's chest.

Sun sako to suno dhadkano ki zaba

Mai yaha hu yaha hu yaha hu yaha

Kaisi sarhade kaisi majburiya

Mai yaha hu yaha hu yaha hu yaha

Khushi stood up, Arnav came and hugged her from behind, Khushi bend back and Arnav also did same thing, both are closed their eyes.

Mai hi mai ab tumhare khayalo me hu

Mai jawabo me hu mai sawalo me hu

Khushi turned and hugged him. Arnav inhale her fragrance closing his eyes.

Mai tumhare har ek khwab me hu basa

Mai tumhari nazar ke ujalo me hu

Dekhti ho mujhe dekhti ho jaha

Mai yaha hu yaha hu yaha hu yaha

Arnav made her bends towards back and kissed her neckline.

Janam dekh lo mit gayi duriya

Mai yaha hu yaha hu yaha hu yaha

Arnav made Khushi to sleep near pool slowly and he is going from down to up.

Kaisi sarhade kaisi majburiya

Mai yaha hu yaha hu yaha hu yaha - 2

Arnav was about to kiss her when Khushi's phone rang and Arnav disappeared. Khushi is seeing him here and there but after she get to know that she is imagining him. Tears came out from her eyes.

-----------------------------

Raizada Mansion:

Raizadas are full worried for Arnav, Aman called Doctor and he is checking Arnav. Doctor came out from Arnav's room with angry face.

Doctor: I said you guys don't stress him about past.

Aman: doctor we not said anything to him.

Doctor: tell me properly what happened?

Aman explained all the things to doctor.

Doctor: why you said him that she is his wife?

Anjali: he over heard others talk in office.