Yaadein 10

Arnav rushed behind her, khushi locked inside the guest room, which is her brother provide specially for her. Khushi stated crying badly.

Arnav: [banging the door] khushi open the door.

Khushi: NO, please go away.

Arnav: I am saying open the dam door khushi.

Khushi: I will not open.

Arnav: if you not open then I will break this door, and you know I will do that, so open the door.

Khushi: why I will open for you.

Arnav: this is last warning I am giving you, are you opening the door or I will break it?

Lastly Khushi opened, arnav came inside and locked the door inside, and pinned her to the door.

Arnav: why are you crying?

Khushi: that is none of your business, leave me.

Arnav pressed more on her “why are you crying?”

Khushi was silent, “I am asking you something khushi, answer me”.

Khushi: because of you I am crying, now you happy?

Arnav: I mean nothing to you right? Then why are you crying for me?

Khushi: “All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn't stop it.”

Arnav: then why you punishing yourself and me with you Khushi, I know you still love me, then what is the problem to accepting me in your life?

Khushi: I don’t want to discuss about this.

Arnav: you don’t think about me right?

Khushi: “I think about you every second of every day and I don’t know how to get over you”.

Arnav: don’t, don’t get over me. If you act this stubborn then…..[he taken long breadth and cupped her face] “I can chase you, and I can catch you,
but there is nothing I can do to make you mine.” If you stay on your stubbornness.

Khushi: I am doing this for our future Arnav, please understand.

Arnav: “Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.”

Khushi: “I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day.”

Arnav can’t hold back he don’t have words to speak right know, he placed his lips on her and started to kiss her, someone said

“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”

~Ingrid Bergman

They parted when Rahul calling Khushi from outside. Arnav saw her eyes are closed and her breadth falling on his neck.

Arnav: Khushi, [She opened her eyes] Rahul is calling.

Rahul: [from outside] Khushi are you there inside?

Khushi: yes bhai, I will come in a while.

Rahul: ok, I am going home, come I am waiting in parking lot.

Khushi: ok.

Rahul: you saw where ASR gone? I saw him here.

Khushi: wo…. [Arnav nodded in negative] I don’t know bhai.

Rahul: ok, come fast. Saying this he went out show room.

Khushi saw Arnav with teary eyes “Arnav”.