Yaadein 29

Anjali came to RM first and some relatives also there to welcome khushi.

Guest1: where is Kamini? Nani and Anjali is seeing each other face.

Nani: she is still in the Palace, she will het late, that’s why Anjali bitiya came to welcome them. Kamini went to her friend home, she is suffocating here seeing their smile, All came to RM and waiting for the Griha Pravesh.

Anjali came with Arathi thal and did the Arathi, Khushi kick this kalash from your right leg and enter inside the home. Khushi did as she said.

Anjali put the Thaal filled with KumKum water

Anjali put the Thaal filled with KumKum water. “Now put your foot inside thaal and walk seven step.

Arnav: wait. All saw his face, Arnav signaled Aman something and Aman ran inside the mansion and came with white cloth.

Arnav: if she walk on the tiles, after HP wash it, I want my Khushi’s entry memory with me, and so this is for that. Aman lay down white cloth on the floor in front of thaal. Khushi smiled and started to walk on that white cloth, printing her foot print on the cloth.

 Khushi smiled and started to walk on that white cloth, printing her foot print on the cloth

Armaan: not bad nice idea Arnav.

Anjali: why not after all his brain is “Harvard Brain”.

Nani: now you have lift Khushi bitiya and take her to pooja room, every new bride have to light Diya in front of Devi Mayya, it’s also Raizada Rituals.

Armaan: jobhi ho yar, yeh Raizada rituals are too good, I will change my home rituals also, for future.

Anjali: why you want to marry again.

Armaan: no Anjali, for our son, he also lift her bride like this, which his dad didn’t did. Arnav lifted khushi in his arms and started to walk towards the pooja room.

Nani: now pray to devi Mayya and light the diya. Khushi folded her hands in front of devi mayya and prayed for her new family welfare. After that she lighten the Diya’s. Alok came with jewelry box.

Alok: these jewelers are Raizada’s bride, Ratna wanted to give her daughter-in-law, so after her I kept these safe with me today I am giving to rightful person. He handed the box, khushi bend and took blessings from alok, after this they came to Alok’s room where Arnav’s mother photo is hanged on the wall with garland.