Yaadein 7

GUPTA HOUSE:

Arnav and Khushi reached gupta house, Rahul and Priya waiting for them, Arshi entered the mansion, seeing both Rahul stood up and greeted Arnav.

Rahul: thank you so much ASR.

Arnav: its ok, I will leave now, don’t scold her I saw her friend mixed something in her juice.

Rahul: thank god you present there, don’t know what happened if you not ……… [Cut by Arnav].

Arnav: no one touch her without my permission, no one dare.

Both Rahul and Priya are shocked, Khushi gone to make coffee for him, Arnav realized what he spoke.

Arnav: I mean, she is your sister…. Wo….. I want to talk with you something very important.

Rahul: yes ASR.

Arnav: I want to marry khushi.

SHOCK!!

Arnav: but I have one condition, you don’t say anything regarding this to khushi.

Rahul: sorry, we are not your level, I mean you are billionaire and we….

Arnav: I don’t need your money or property, I only want khushi.

Priya: but we have to ask papa and mom.

Arnav: take your time, but khshi ko pata nai lagana chahiye, ki wo ASR se Shadhi kar rahi hai.

Rahul: but how, I mean we have to ask her permission.

Arnav: leave it on me, I will handle, in 2 days my di and jiju will come with shagun.

Priya: in two days, its too early.

Arnav: but I don’t have time and you know about me very well.

Rahul: yes I will inform you evening.

Khushi came with coffee and tea for her brother, arnav was about to take cup, the coffee fall on his sleeves.

Khushi: sorry, I mistakenly dropped coffee.

Arnav: its ok, where is wash room?

Priya: khushi take him to your room, in guest room water is not coming.

KHUSHI’S ROOM:

Arnav entered khushi’s room, wall colors is pink and white, her bed is black and gray combination, like his.

Khushi: one minute I will come. [khushi is sweating, she was about to enter wash room, arnav held her hand.

Arnav: my sleeve spoiled not yours, I will go wash room. He know something is fishy inside the wash room.

Khushi: this is my room.

Arnav: so?

Khushi: some girly stuff there inside, so wait here I will take them out.

Arnav: don’t worry I saw all before.

Khushi: [in mind] inside baath room your photo I pasted, hey devi mayya please help me.

Arnav entered inside the bathroom and locked the door inside, he was washing his sleeve when he saw someone poster behind, but khushi’s scarf nagging on that photo, he is feeling that photo must be his or her fav hero salman khan, he removed the scarf and shocked to see his photo. Arnav smirked thinking something in his dirty mind.

Arnav: khushi water is not coming.

Khushi: what? Yesterday it came, open the door.

Arnav opened the door, khushi came inside the washroom, he held her hand and pinned her to the door.