Yaadein 38

Arnav and Khushi spend their time there and next day Arnav went out Jogging without saying anyone out when Khushi is inside the bathroom.

Rocky: mam, ASR is out of the mansion.

Kamini: so, I said to finish Khushi not ASR.

Rocky: ok mam.

Kamini: where is he?

Rocky: near park mam, I don’t think he come from RM.

Kamini: leave that and concentrate on Khushi.

Because she is the main strength of that ASR.

Rocky: sure mam.

Arnav done his jogging, he don’t know how far away he came from JANNATH MANSION.

Arnav: dam I came far away from Mansion? I will get late to office what to do? He thought something and took his mobile and called mohan.

Arnav: mohan come to near Xxx Park and pick me.

Mohan: sir your car I gave to service.

Arnav: ok bring Khushi’s car.

Mohan: ji sir. Arnav sat on the chair and waiting for Mohan to come.

He is thinking about yesterday night events and thinking about his life.

Arnav: how changed my life within a two months, I never thought that Khushi will bring light in my life. I don’t need anything after this, just I want my Khushi be Happy that’s it.

Arnav took his mobile and seeing Khushi and thinking “I Still get butterflies even though I have seen you hundred times, but our distance before Distance isn’t an issue because in the end I HAVE YOU.

You know my Mamma said me when I was small she told me that the first time you fall in Love it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try that feeling just never goes away.

Arnav is thinking all about his past life and smiling when his mobile beeped and saw Khushi’s pic without anything wearing, and posing towards him only in her towel. Arnav smirked and typed a message.

So Mrs. Raizada getting bold now a days? Not bad.

Where are you hubby I am waiting here for you, Khushi replied to him.

Just came out but don’t worry I am coming to you now.

Come fast hubby…. Muhaahaa. 😘😘

So it’s not gonna be easy.

It’s going to be really hard:

We are gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you forever, every day.

You and me every day. Love you

Arnav seeing the message when Mohan came with car.

Arnav: mohan you go back I am going from here. Arnav gave him money and mohan went from there. Arnav thinking about Khushi and smiling to himself.

Arnav: I am coming Khushi.

Arnav driving his car speedily and he don’t know that the car gear is failed, when he is going to apply to gear but it didn’t worked. I tried to reduce the speed but it all went in vain. Arnav was shocked when he saw in front of him a car is coming he saw little baby with couple in the car, and Arnav turned his car and it hits to tree and Arnav’s head hit to the wheel.

Another side Khushi is applying Sindhur when it fell down on the floor. Khushi was shocked, and the fear started in Khushi, she took her mobile and first called Arnav, but his mobile is out of reachable.