Yaadein 20

Arnav dropped Khushi to her home and came to RM, it was late night all slept already, only one person is awake, and he guessed also why.

Kamini: where were you Arnav?

Arnav: Excuse me? Who the hell are you asking me this question? This is my life, I will go wherever I want.

Kamini: I am just casually asking?

Arnav: that casual thing not suits you, so better don’t pretend in front of me. And stop following me everywhere.

Kamini: [shocked] why should I follow you?

Arnav: don’t you think you’re acting unnecessarily, I know you’re following me, I said before also and now also I am saying, “IF THIS MARRIGE STOPPED BY ANYONE THEN YOU’RE THE ONE WHO GO OUT OF THIS HOUSE”.

Kamini: why? If anyone stop this marriage then why should I go out?

Arnav: don’t test my patient that’s not good for you, I am talking calmly only because I don’t want to awake all in this mid-night. And regarding marriage on this earth only one person want to stop this marriage, you know better who it is.

Kamini: she is not good girl Arnav, I have proof against her.

Arnav: I don’t want to see any of your proof, I LOVE HER and that’s I want, because of you if Raizada name tarnish in front of public then I will make your life hell, and you know better “TAKING PANGA WITH ARNAV Singh RAIZADA MEANS RISKING YOUR OWN LIFE”.

Saying this he gone towards his room, when he is on stairs he stopped and turned towards Kamini and said.

“AND ANOTHER THING STAY AWAY FROM KHUSHI, IT’S GOOD FOR YOU”

Kamini is fuming in anger after he gone, she took her mobile and messaged to khushi…

Meet Me Tomorrow at 10.00 am near temple, and don’t dare to inform Arnav”.

Next Day – RM:

Arnav messed Khushi saying “Good Morning My Love, Are you ok? Sorry yesterday night I am little bit harsh on you, it’s not my mistake you’re tempting me badly”.

Anjali: chote invite Khushi tonight for dinner, I called her but I am thinking she started to obey your words now. Not bad you controlling her.

Arnav: Di, I don’t control her, she is not the person obey each and every word ok, you don’t know her like I do, don’t worry I will invite her.

Armaan: why not only a Lover can understand their partner, like I do?

Anjali: oh really? You never understand me, hmm [she pouted her lips].

Armaan: come one Anjali, I understand you better than your chote, you see you never told me hand your chote’s photo in our bedroom, but I did, because I know you love your chote so much, I am second person in your life when it’s comes to Love.

Dhruv: right Armaan, in Love matter, my sister love her chote very much.

Arnav: [smiling] see Di both are jealous, you have to thank me JIJU, I shared my cute di’s love with two person you and your Son, by the way where is he?

Anjali: in his room, he is preparing for his test.

Armaan: like his Maamu, you know he is so much resemble you, and why not every day when she is pregnant her first work is seeing your photo daily, seriously who hang the Brother-in-law photo in bedroom?

Dhruv: [smiling] instead your both photo Chote’s photo is hanging on the wall, that to so big.

When they are talking Kamini came to breakfast table and all became silent.