Yaadein 13

Khushi: what are you doing leave me Arnav.

Arnav: this time, I am not going to leave you, I will tie you with me my entire life.

Khushi: why can’t you understand my situation?

Arnav: don’t start now, I am very well know what your body want.

Khushi: so you are taking my advantage?

Arnav: there is no need for advantage baby, you’re already mine.

Khushi became silent for some minute Arnav also just staring her intensively without blinking his eyes. Both are staring each other, Khushi’s eyes became wide when she hear what Arnav was saying.

Arnav: so ready for the session, if you finished checking me then shall I continue now?

Khushi: NO.

Arnav: YES.

Khushi is struggling in his arms “don’t move otherwise I will tie your hands and legs to bed then that is very torture for you I warning you before”.

Khushi: [pouting her lips] mujhe nai karna. [I don’t want to do].

Arnav: pehele aisi hi kehathi ho aur baad mein “arnav please harder” [first you say like this then after you will say “arnav please harder”’.

Today is Valentine’s Day so I thought to make our last bachelor valentine special.

Arnav started to remove her T-shirt in one swept moment T-shirt is thrown in corner of the room.

Khushi: NO

Arnav: Yes baby.

Khusho: No please.

Arnav: Yes darling baby.

Khshi: No arnav.

Arnav: NO?

Khushi: Yes……………

Arnav smirked and khushi’s eyes went wide what she said oh god now he will tease me.

Arnav: you’re denying from your mouth but your body is responding to my touches, so i prefer my actions.

Khushi: why you’re not asking about your mother today.

Arnav: because I don’t want to spoil my mood this day, in Delhi I did lot of preparation but you spoiled all my surprises.

Khushi: can I ask you one question?

Arnav: BakBak ko kabse permission ki zarurath padne lagi [when you started to ask permission BakBak?] , before I say yes, you always starts to tell me till end.

Khushi: shut up Arnav things are changed now, life teaches lesson very well.

Arnav: I don’t know about world but I am 100% sure you’re changed in these 2 years. The girl who I loved is different, and now after 2 years the same girl is different.

Khushi: leave it, tell me “Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?”

Arnav thought and a naughty reply came from him.

Arnav: yes, now I am destroying your perfect body to make it more beautiful.

Khushi: shameless, before you didn’t like this, now whenever you open your mouth to talk to me these guttery talks come from your mouth.

Arnav: what to do, you also changed a lot, so why can’t i? Thank to your devi mayya that she secured my heart for you, you know na how much Arnav Singh Raizada is special to everyone and especially girls, HOT and Sexy girls.