Yaadein 24

Arnav: now can you explain? What all this?

Kamini: I don’t know Arnav, and why should I will make fun myself, someone did this to make fun of me.

Arnav: who made this, no one dare to mess with ASR, and you know better that, so I want truth from you, don’t waste my time in this, I have meeting today.

Kamini: I am saying truth only, please trust me.

Dhruv: that’s very hard for us, trust and you, never, not in this life.

Arnav: I am going office, till evening you have time to erase this mess, and I want answer who did this.

--------------------------------------

Kamini was shocked and saw each member’s face.

Alok: what is this Kamini? I can’t believe this, the women know torture someone, making fun of them, today she herself made fun, great this is the first time did something correct work.

Kamini: really I don’t know who did this.

Dhruv: whoever did this, thanks to him, you deserve this.

Kamini: DHRUV! Don’t dare to talk to me in that tune.

Dhruv: why? Now you get to know what happens when you make other suffers,

Anjali: I never thought you’re my Mother’s sister.

Nani: don’t link this women to my daughter Anjali bitiya, she is not even compare to her.

Anjali: dad did all work for this family betterment, only one mistake he did, that’s marrying you.

Kamini angrily shouted Anjali name and raised her hand to slap her, when Armaan held her hand.

Armaan: don’t dare to touch my wife, I am not saying anything because I don’t wanted to interfere in family matter, if you try to harm my family tho Mujhse Bura Koi Nahi Hoga, you saw only fun loving guy in Armaan not other side of this Armaan Sighania, so be careful.

Dhruv: today is your last day in this family, after raising hand on Anjali, chote didn’t think one second also to throw you out of this family.

Kamini: No don’t say anything to him.

Nani: if we not say also, he will get to know. Concentrate on solving this problem, chote gave you time till evening.

Kamini ran inside her room and called rocky.

Rocky: yes mam?

Kamini: yes mam ke bacche what you did?

Rocky: what I did mam, you said upload that video and did as you said.

Kamini: before uploading why you didn’t checked?

Rocky: you never said me to see that video, I thought uploading that video I will see and you said upload fast, so did.

Kamini: idiot in that Pen drive my video is there, you didn’t saw still?

Rocky: no mam, I am busy in some work so not saw that video, what happened mam?

Kamini: first go and delete that video immediately, you got that.

Saying this she hanged her call and rocky gone to that cyber café murming “Pagal ho gayi ye mam”.

Kamini: [herself] how is that possible, how the video potage changed to something else, now I have only one video and that in mobile.

She hurridly took her mobile and opened the lock and clicked the folder, when she touched her mobile screen, she was shocked to see its showing “Formatting Wait 5 minutes…..”