Chapter 4

Just then a pair of shoes stood in front of Lisa and she no more felt the rain droplets trickling her damp body.

"Is it raining inside the umbrella? Or are you crying?"
Came the voice deep and raspy.

Lisa knew who it was, lifting her head she saw the boy towering over her just inches apart under the same umbrella as her. Sniffing back the tears Lisa quickly wiped the traces of her crying.

"Will a muscle pig hug, a movie night and some cuddles could make this right?"
He asked flashing his infamous bunny smile.

"I'm changing your name as 'nappeun namja' in my phone"
She said, shooting glares at the guy.

"Well sounds nice to me, I'm the bad guy after all"
He chuckled.

"I hate you Jungkook!"
She threw herself around the boy, burying her face on his chest.

"You hate me but you want to hug me?"
He asked smiling ear to ear, wrapping one arm around her returning the hug.

"Duh.. yeah I love my muscle pig's hugs"
She mumbled, clear enough for him to hear.

"You know what you look the cutest when you're mad"
He said, pulling away and pinching her cheeks lightly.

"You made me cry so you have to pay the price for it, be a good boy and do what you said"
Lisa said, glaring at the smiling boy.

"Yes ma'am!"
Jungkook threw his closed fists in the air, smiling ever so cutely.

-

"Are you a pabo? Like who would carelessly walk under the pouring rain?"
Jungkook asked questioningly.

"Yah! Do you- ... Ahchoo!"
Lisa sneezed for the nth time after returning to her apartment with Jungkook.

"Tsk... Take a seat woman, Imma go grab some food and medicine for you."
He made her sit, before walking towards the kitchen.

"I'll go change up and come back in a bit"
Lisa informed him before entering her room.

Jungkook on the other side, being a not so good cook didn't know what to do. So he quickly made a call to his hyung asking for help.

"Hyung! Help me! I have to cook porridge and I'm clueless"
He said through the phone, as he rummaged through the shelves and cupboards picking out the basic ingredients.

"What porridge do you want?"
Came the question.

"Ah hyung! Lisa caught a cold so suggest something that would make her feel better."
He replied, waiting impatiently for an answer.

"Ok.. it would be ok if you cook the normal regular one.. so just follow what I say and you'll be done"

And it took Jungkook only a few minutes to finish off cooking the porridge.

"Ah Jin hung!~"
Jungkook cooed through the phone.

"Wea? Wae? It doesn't taste good?"
He asked questioningly.

"Ani! It's awesome!! Kumavo huyng!"
He thanked the elder a few more times before hanging up.

Jungkook skipped to the dinning area, placing the bowl of porridge on the table and a cup of honey lemon tea with it.

"La La Lisa~"
He sung, as he made lil jumps and dances towards her room.

"Yah the food is ready come out soon"
He called as he knocked the door twice, but no answer. He felt like something was wrong.

"Lis? You okay?"
He asked worried.

"Can I come in?"
His finger tips brushed the door knob, as he stood there impatiently waiting to hear an answer.

Not wanting to waste any second Jungkook barged inside, only to witness a sound sleeping Lisa. He let out the breath that he didn't even notice holding back.

The girl was curled into a ball in middle of the huge bed, which seemed like swallowing her. Her heavy breathing worried Jungkook, he can't let her sleep without taking any meds it'll only worsen her condition.

Even though Jungkook felt guilty for waking her up from her cozy slumber, he had to do it. Jungkook shook her gently as he whispered her name.

"Hey.. Lis wake up you've gotta eat the meds..."
He smiled, as the girl scrunched her nose getting annoyed in her sleep.

"I don't want to..."
She said, eyes half open.

"No ma'am, no isn't an option!"
He smiled, as he made her sit before exiting the room to bring the porridge and the meds.

"Here.. it's not even hot anymore you can eat right away"
He placed the food tray on her lap.

The girl lazily scooped a spoonful and shoved it into her mouth. It may be the best timing to hear a feedback about your cooking, but anyway who care it's Jungkook after all.

"How's the porridge??"
He asked eagerly, smiling ear to ear.

"Don't say you cooked this"
She asked eyes wide open. The boy just kept smiling, not answering anything.

"Woo Jungkookie! It tastes awesome!"
She gave a thumbs up before continuing to eat. Soon she completed and took the medicines too.

"Now you're all good to sleep"
He said before tucking her in and wrapping her with the sheets.

"Hmmm"
She hummed before dozing off.

"Kumavo..."
She whispered, making the boy smile cheekily showing off his bunny teeth.

"You don't have to thank me... I'm happy that I could do this to you..."
He said, taking in every inch of her features admiring her like no one could.

"Goodnight.."
He said before turning of the lights and exiting the room.

*

it's more like a filler chapter.
i promise that next chapter would be more interesting.

vote and comment!

and...
happybirthday taetae💜... hope you have an awesome day and be showered with loads of love!
borahae💜~