Chapter 10

"Jungkook-"

The boy closed the distance between them by connecting his lips with hers.
Lisa's eyes went wide, dead shock by his sudden action. While Jungkook tasted her tempting lips, eyes closed living the moment.

It was a soft and warm one. Jungkook nibbled on her lower lips, sucking on it. A moan almost slipped out of her mouth. As if he was craving for more of her, he started kissing her lips hungrily. Sucking hastily asking for an entrance.

Lisa squirmed in his touch, shivers chilling her spine. 'Its wrong' a voice whispered, somewhere in the back of her head. As if her senses were woken up, she reflexed pulling away by pushing his chest.

Quickly getting out of bed, Lisa distance herself from the bed. Jungkook whimpered at the sudden realization of an empty bed. Not wanting to face anything at the moment, Lisa grabbed few pillows and headed out to the couch.

Getting in a comfortable position she tried to sleep, closing her eyes. But how on earth can she sleep? Letting out few sighs, she got up and sat upright.

"Why did you do this you punk?"
She questioned, again sighing.

There's no answer for any of her questions. He's completely drunk, so it wasn't intentional at all. It would be totally awkward to ask this to a best friend.

Thoughts and questions were eating her alive. All she hoped was, for him to not remember anything in the morning. Before she knew, Lisa drifted off to a stressful sleep.

_

It was around 7 in the morning when Lisa heard clinking sounds in the kitchen. Lazily waking up, she walked towards the kitchen.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed"
A deep morning voice ringed in her ears, making her fully awake.

"Umm... It's not like that I just have a sore body"
She quietly mumbled grabbing a glass of water.

"Lis... What happened last night? Why was I sleeping in your bed??"
He asked the obvious question.

"N-nothing happened kook... You were just drunk and kept whining about how you can't fit in the couch... S-so I just let you sleep in my room"
She cursed herself for stuttering. But somehow she managed to get the words out by looking anywhere else other than the pair of eyes, staring intently at her.

"Ah is it?"
He simply believed in what Lisa blabbered about.

"Yeh"
She smiled sheepishly, scratching her nape.

"But why are you blushing?"
He grinned cheekily, staring down closely at her.

"Tsk... Cutie~"
He sang, pinching her cheeks making her blush even more crazily.

"Yah! Who's blushing??"
She hit her chest.

"Whatever you say doll~"
He sang again, making fun of her.

"What are you doing?"
Lisa questioned, after composing herself.

"Breakfast"
He simply said, before grabbing her shoulders and making her sit in the dining.

"What you've cooked?"
She asked.

"Your favorite. Pancakes with maple syrup and berries"
He replied, smiling warmly.

Soon Jungkook served the pancakes as said, with a glass of orange juice. Lisa was happy to start a day with a tasty breakfast, made by her best friend. For once she forgot about the incident.

After that the two parted ways, Lisa had to get to the Univ and Jungkook went back to his home as he had no classes in the morning.

Walking along the sidewalk, Lisa was in a chain of thoughts. A lot of stuffs were running on her head that she didn't even the person who was yelling her name.