Chapter 9

It was one of the best days that was spent well, with him. After returning from Uni, Lisa spent the rest of the day at his apartment. It felt like early Christmas for her.

Currently they both were having dinner, having random conversations.
It's mostly him coming up with random dad jokes, making Lisa laugh to heart's content or asking about how she's doing at the college. He was the ideal boyfriend material for her.

"So Lis, what about your assignment? You were whining a few minutes ago saying how hard they're to finish. You need some help?"
He asked, flashing his signature boxy smile.

"Nope, they're almost done! I just have to get home fill the contents sheet and file it! Thanks for asking Tae..."
She smiled warmly.

"Ok then"
He replied.

After that they ate quietly, enjoying eachother's presence. Finishing off the dinner they both cleaned the table and washed the dishes drying them in process.

It was time to go home and Lisa was sulking deep down not wanting to leave, yet. Anyway she had to do, tons of pending assignments were piling up waiting for her to finish. She didn't want to burden him by asking for help so she just politely declined it, or to say she lied about 'almost' finishing her assignments.

"Ok then see you around"
She waved, before turning around heading to the door.

"Lisa!"
She heard him call, from behind.

"Mmm?"
She turned around, humming.

Just then his arms snaked around her body, engulfing her in a bear hug. With a smile she hugged him back, burying her face on his chest. It was supposed to be a warm hug, but something was missing.

Soon he pulled away, smiling down at her.
"See you around doll!"
He said, making her heart flutter at the new given nickname.

Well it's not new to her, Jungkook calls her that most of the time. She owns a doll face so it's natural for people to address her by this nickname. But it felt different for him.

"Yeah"
She said before leaving his apartment, entering her's.

She squealed clutching her chest after closing the door behind her. She smiled like crazy, messing up her hair. She's on cloud nine, is an understatement. The adrenaline rush and the happiness were overflowing.

After throwing some random dance moves to her own music Lisa finally composed herself, with a sigh settling down on her desk. Drowning herself in the pile of work, she lost track of time.

It was ten past five in the night, when someone knocked her door. It was more like a bang. She quickly got up from her chair a made her way towards front door. Peeping through the eyehole she found it was none other than, Jeon Jungkook.

'Tsk.. what is he doing here at this hour?' She asked herself, pulling open the door. He was drunk. The smell of alcohol was reeking all over his body. He was totally unstable, which made Lisa roll her eyes. 'This kid...' she thought.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Are you in your senses?"
She asked the guy, flicking his forehead.

"Oww"
He winced in pain, tearing open his eyes. Weirdo.

"Lis? Is that you my baby doll, my princess, pudding, muffin, mochi, cutie pie, girl-friend, best friend, pineapple??"
He said, smiling wide pinching Lisa's cheeks.

"Pineapple?? Yah! You muscle pig get in right now!"
She got him in by pulling his ears, closing the door behind.

"Ow! Ow! Lis that hurts!"
He exclaimed freeing himself from her death grip.