▪6 Nj▪

It's been 3 months since I visited them and talked to Jungkook about my past. We've been talking a lot and we became best friends.

Although I think he sees me more as his little sister he has to protect. It's sweet.

Me and Namjoon also have been talking a lot. For some reason I can't get him out of my head. I always smile by the mention of his name or when i think bout him.

Cami has been leaving me on read a lot. But she's much happier then when I first met her. I think she's in love with someone.

Kim Namjoon
Hey

You
Hii

Kim Namjoon
So how are you doing today?

You
Ah I'm fine

You
You?

Kim Namjoon
I'm fine.

Kim Namjoon
Anyways when will you come to visit again? Its been 3 weeks. I had fun last time.

You
I had fun to lol.

You
I have to see when I'm free

Kim Namjoon
Okay.

Me and Namjoon have been hanging out a lot. He sometimes comes here but I usually go to him. We met for coffee. Just to hang and its been really fun.

Unknown
Do you even know who you hang with?

You
Um who is this?

Unknown
That doesn't matter.

You
Tell me who you are or I won't listen to you!

Unknown
Listen I'm just trying to look out for you.

Unknown
but I'm Kang Aurora.

You
I'm park y/n

You
Now what was it about if I know who I hang with?

-saves number to phone book-

Aurora
Your friend you have been talking to.

You
Who?

Aurora
KIM NAMJOON

You
Do you know him?

Aurora
Of course I do everyone does. He's a famous idol of the group BTS

You
What! No that can't be

Aurora
I'm sorry y/n I really am but I'm just looking out for you. Look him up and you will see.

You
Ok just give me sec.

You
Omg your right! I can't believe he lied to me. But how did you know?

Aurora
Ah you probably don't remember me so it's fine. But I saw you together a few weeks ago. It took me a while to get ur number.

You
Wait so Camilla also knew and she also didn't tell me none of them did!

Aurora
Camilla didn't tell you cause Namjoon asked same with the boys. I'm sorry but I have to go. I hope your alright y/n