▪ 10 YG ▪

Sj: Yoongi did you find it?
Yg: I did I'll send it
Yg:

Th: Huh that doesn't look like y/n at all and I'm all caught up now thanks to kookie!Jk: Idk if it's her or not

Jk: Idk if it's her or not. But she definitely looks shocked and is not kissing back!
Th: maybe it's her twin or an alien! Who wants to ruin her life!!
Jk: please there's no such thing as a twin! It's definitely an alien out to destroy her life!
Sj: seriously?! A twin makes more sense then a Damm alien!
Th: why would you say that?
Sj: Ah Taehyung! I really did miss your crazy!
Sj: aliens don't exist and if they did why would they want to destroy a girls love life?
Nj: well because of that her while crumbled to bits...
Nj: an alien could have that as reason. Or maybe it was just exploring and happened to look like her!
Sj: Namjoon not you to! Honestly your IQ is 148! Why do you believe in aliens? I wonder how Ji Eun keeps up with this!
Nj: hey she finds it funny really!
Nj: besides the galaxy aka universe is so big you don't know what's out there!
Yg: guys can we focus!
Hs: I agree with both Namjoon and Yoongi hyung! Let's focus on the main thing here!

 Or maybe it was just exploring and happened to look like her!Sj: Namjoon not you to! Honestly your IQ is 148! Why do you believe in aliens? I wonder how Ji Eun keeps up with this!Nj: hey she finds it funny really!Nj: besides the galaxy aka univer...