▪ 6 YG ▪

Siyeon
Okay so I talked to Yoongi.

You
Bitch! Okay what did he say?

Siyeon
🙄

Siyeon
Well I asked him what he did with a computer that supposedly belonged to you. Because Namjoon bugged me about it.

Siyeon
He told me that he still has it. I asked him if I could have it. Because I need one! So yea he said he needs to think about it.

Siyeon
So when he gives it to me. I'll probably give it to you!

You
What do you mean probably?

Siyeon
It depends on how your behaving! Also I'm not a bitch if you knew me. You would know so!

You
Fine I'll get to know you! Okay you have a boyfriend right how did you get together?

Siyeon
He read my diary! He then texted me saying he wrote it. He then wrote this long ass paragraph asking me to be his girlfriend. I replied with a yes!

You
Wow romantic🙄

Siyeon
Well hun. It actually was because we then started dirty texting and had some fun that night! Also we've known each other since we were like 6! We both loved each other since then!

Siyeon
But because I had to move on the day he confessed to me I broke his heart. But yea everything worked out fantastic!

Siyeon
Although Taehyung left for something and he won't be back for the next 2 weeks! I'm so fucking lonely without him!

Siyeon
Hey wait! You must know how that feels right?!

You
Fuck you!

Siyeon
No thank you I'm straight and taken!🤣

You
🙄🖕🏻

Siyeon
Aish you don't understand my humour at all! We will never be friends! How did Yoongi put up with you? He understands my humour!

You
That's a miracle. Although it's a Damm miracle Taehyung even loves you!

Siyeon
Wow! Now that was over the top!

Siyeon
I was just messing with you! Now you gotta say things like this! Screw you!!!

Siyeon I was just messing with you! Now you gotta say things like this! Screw you!!!