▪ 15 YG ▪

Jinae
But that didn't work at all:(

Jinae
So I tried everything else.

Jinae
I tried making you fall for me.

Jinae
Making you talk to me all the time making her jealous. She gets jealous pretty easily.

Jinae
But that didn't work so 1 day I asked my brother to do me a little favour.

Jinae
Kiss her so I could snap a pic of it and send it to you.

Jinae
To get you to break up with miss crazy so you would be safe and maybe love me instead....

Jinae
Please say you believe me Oppa I was only trying to protect you!

Yoongi
How gullible do you think I am?

Yoongi
What you just said was total bulshit!

Yoongi
Jinae it would and could never work out between us because my love for y/n never dissappeared!

Yoongi
I love her with whole my heart and you being a total jealous bitch tried to ruin that!

Yoongi
Don't text me again I'm blocking you!

Jinae
B-but oppa! I'm not lying i swear!!!

Yg: guys Jinae lied she just tried to sell me this story where y/n is all crazy and obsessed and shit.
Sj: so you talked to y/n and did she explain?
Yg: yea it was all a setup by Jinae and her brother who happened to be y/B's ex boyfriend.
Th: oh so it was her in the picture...
Jk: so what happened?
Nj: I'm curious tell us hyung.
Yg: he kissed her even though she wanted to walk away and come to me.
Yg: he forced his ugly lips on hers and then Jinae snapped a picture in the first seconds of the kiss before she even realised what happened and she pushed him of.
Yg: now I have to find him and soon his lips will be the last time he will ever see!
Hs: hyung wait for me I'm coming to help you kill that bastard!
Sj: finally you use your fists for something good! Don't get caught I'm not bailing you out!
Nj: have fun:)
Th: oh but talk to y/n and tell Siyeon everything afterwards. She's really worried
Jk: I gotta tell Chungha this. She's been following with the drama and wanted to know how it ends so let us know hyung!

 She's been following with the drama and wanted to know how it ends so let us know hyung!