▪1 YG ▪

You
Okay so I know you still hate me and everything but I really need to ask you something and seeing as you unblocked me....

Yoongi
Y/n what do you want!

You
Well I kinda only just now remembered that I left my computer with you...

Yoongi
Yea right you forgot it was here because you don't really care about it. You only noticed because you need it for something and are to poor to buy a new one!!

You
Wow that's fucking rude but yea it's the truth. I need it for work so please give it back to me....🙏🏻

Yoongi
Nah sorry I don't have it! I threw it away with the other trash. Sadly I couldn't throw you away with the trash even though you belong there!

You
🙄

You
Mature

You
Very mature! I know you still have it Yoongi!

You
You wouldn't throw it away! I know you wouldn't!

Yoongi
Whatever you say I don't have it! Maybe you should let your eyes get scanned because honestly I told you I didn't have it anymore I threw it away in the trash where you belong! Ya Damm dirty bitch!

You
....

You
Okay fine call me what the fuck you'd like! But please give me back my computer and I'll leave your sorry ass alone!

Yoongi
Sorry my ass isn't sorry!

You
Sure it isn't!

Yoongi
My ass is fine! It's your ass that's sorry you couldn't stay faithful so ya lost it.

You
My ass doesn't miss you nor is sorry. Like my ass could get any ass I want so yea also I did stay faithful to your ass you just don't believe me!!!

 Like my ass could get any ass I want so yea also I did stay faithful to your ass you just don't believe me!!!