37 ▪ 2 JM ▪

Alright so I got a few questions from the lovely JenniequeenBTS she asked a question for all the characters so imma answer them here and also continue the story but you can still ask questions I will just keep answering them in the next chapters.-

Q Li Eun
You totally misunderstood Chung ha when are you gonna talk to her again?

I didn't misunderstood a thing and idk maybe never but I do miss her. When I'm ready I guess.

Q y/n
Why are you looking for Chung ha?
Do you know her or something?

I'm looking for her for personal reasons ask author Chan bout it hehe. Also I do know her but also author Chan won't like it if I still the beans.

Q Jimin
Mochy! How are you doing? Also how did you meet y/n and do you think she's cute or something??😏

Reader! I'm doing great and I met y/n when I was walking down Seoul I saw her totally lost and she accidentally bumped into me and I gave her my number so I could give her a tour. Also I can't answer that last question because idk...

Q Jungkook
Kookie why haven't I seen your memes anymore? They where so great you where the meme lord together with Chung ha so why no more? Also why you keeping it a secret that you 2 are together?

Yea I haven't seen them either but ye it's because of the storage space on my phone it sucks and I want to buy a new one but authorssi won't let me! (Sorry bout that JK) also ik me and Chung ha were the best meme lords together it's our thing! Also because other wise the others will invade our privacy and want to know everything PS this would be if we were together cause we are NOT together!🙃😂

Q Namjoon
Joonie pls ask Li Eun to talk to Chung ha I can't see there friendship dying also I never expected you to also be a part of the match makers Li Eun has really changed you how you feel bout that?

Uh I can try but idk if she will listen and I can't stand it either I mean I already saw Jungkook and Chung ha's friendship fall apart so idk and I was quite surprised myself there when I joint them but the whole operation was kinda fun so I have few complaints about me changing hehe.

Q Yoongi
Yoongi ma man why aren't you talking much? You hardly ever chat and omg how come you haven't talked to Chung ha I mean she's your step sister/ex

Because I was sleeping and I'm not your man I'm single haha. Also I don't have her number and I don't think she wants to talk to me right now.

Q Seokjin
Jinnie hi how are you? What's for dinner 😂😂 also how do you feel about all the drama that's been happening recently?

Hi I'm good. For dinner tonight I'm making pasta lol. I feel kind of annoyed by the constant drama these girls bring along even though they can't help it it's really the kids there faults for making such a big deal out of everything. But ye I hope that whoever Jimin is texting won't make any drama.

Be careful what you wish for Jin you never know how my brain will make it go hehe

That's true authornim but still pls refrain from doing so!

Hehe I will try!

Q Taehyung
Tae Tae I love youuuuu so much! Do you have feelings for Cami? I mean you get along so well but she's together with Felix you know. Also your adorable.

Aww I love all you readers toooo! And no I don't she's just an amazing friend and she thinks a lot like me so that's why I know her mind so well. Ik she's together with Felix and I'm happy for her. Hehe thx! Also I'm surprised your not asking me why I keep blaming things on the others.