21▪4 Jk▪

Jk
Hey y/n

You
Hi what's up?

Jk
Well turns out today. Li Eun is gonna perform and so is Aurora. So we were wondering
If you would want to come to?

You
Uh sure.

You
What time is it?

Jk
In an hour but I'm at your door right now so open up.

You
Wait you didn't even know my answer you creep 😂

Jk
I had to pick something up for Li Eun anyways.

You
Sure I'll be down in 2 minutes.

Jk
K

Jk
Oh could you get Li Euns back with a star on it its in her room.

You
Alright on it.

You
Alright I'm done.

Jk
Then lets go.

-at the stadium-

"Babe don't stress you got this!" Namjoon said to Li Eun as we entered. She saw me and I gave her her bag and she left.

"So this is the meme spammer" someone said. "Hyung." Jungkook said. "I am." I replied.

"I'm Jimin nice to meet you y/n." He said with a smile. "Honestly I've never seen Yoongi hyung get this annoyed so fasy." He said.

"Yoongi as in Min Yoongi?" I asked him and he nodded. "Ah fuck I fucked up." I said and they looked confused at me.

"You indeed fucked up y/n." A familiar voice said. "Ah shit. Yoongi Oppa hehe how are you." I said nervously.

"Why Oppa?" The others asked in union. I sighed. "Aish want me to tell them?" I looked at him.

"Yoongi and I had a thing once but then my mom fell In love with his father and they got married. So he was and still is my big brother but he hates me. Cause I annoyed him to much as his younger sister. I teased him all the time." I said and sighed.

They were all shocked including Li Eun and Namjoon who came back.

"Wow just wow. Uh ok y/n let's talk about this after my performance k." Li Eun said and I nodded.

She went up stage and the crowd chanted and cheered for her. Her smile was ever so bright. "Thank you all for being here mwua enjoy." She said

Li Eun
Ok tell me everything

You
There's not much to be told.

You
Me and Yoongi were dating and my mom knew but she still decided to marry his dad.

Li Eun
Ouch.

You
Yoongi and I were together at 16 and he was my first love. Well I call it love but idk what love is.

You
But ye I thought I did and I told him he didn't say it back and I was broken.

You
We found out about our parents and broke up.

You
Since then he always ignored me. Pretended I wasn't there.

You
So I teased him and annoyed him. To get his attention. But all he did was yell at me and it was then that I realised I should just leave him alone.

You
He hated me and well. Idk why.

Li Eun
Ah I'm so sorry.

Li Eun
I can talk to him for you. We get along pretty well.

You
Ah no it's not necessary but thx anyways.

Li Eun
Ok if you say so.

Li Eun
Yoongi explain

Yoongiz
Explain what?

Li Eun
This

Li Eun

YoongizOh that well I dont hate her

Yoongiz
Oh that well I dont hate her.

Li Eun
Then why does she think so

Yoongiz
Cause I said to her I do. But it was just to keep her safe from my fucked up dad. He would've destroyed her if she kept clinging to me cause he cared what people might think you know.

Li Eun
Ahh that makes so much sense. Thx Yoongi.

Li Eun
You mind if I screen this and send it to Her?

Yoongiz
She was gonna find out anyways so no I don't

Li Eun
K great

Li Eun
Hey jellyfish

You
Jellyfish??

Li Eun
Haha yea

Li Eun
Check this out

Li Eun

YouOh snap

You
Oh snap

You
I didn't know that.